PDA

View Full Version : kentlass4cp

kent20cp
14-03-2009, 03:56 PM
What I am seeking is an older father, uncle, headmaster type figure so if you are 40+ that would be great. But I would be interested in an older brother or step brother figure say 30+. I have some experience in CP but the experiences I have had have never really filled my expectations. I guess because there was never the right spark there nor was the person administering the punishment experienced enough. So I would love to meet with someone who is a true spanker and doesn’t think this is just bedroom fun. I’ve had the bedroom fun spanking I now need the genuine spanking, where my limits are tested and taken beyond. As this is my first time writing an advert I am not finding it easy to put into words exactly how I feel. But I hope if you are experienced enough you can see where I am coming from.

My name is Tracey I am 20 years old and a single mum. I have my own flat so I can accommodate. I live in the Medway towns which are in North Kent. I am currently at college but most of my weekends are free, or they can be made free for the right person. I am not a drop dead gorgeous blue eyed blonde, I am a genuine blonde but don’t expect a picture of beauty. I will exchange my photo for yours. I’m 5` 7” 34b firm boobs, with a very spank able bum. I am not shaved but neatly trimmed but if you prefer I can fully shave my pubic hair, or you can do it for me.

What I would wish to receive, is otk spanking, knickers up, knickers down, knickers removed, being made to touch toes, having to stand before you and undress as a humiliating punishment, or have you remove my clothes, corner time, caning, slippering, hairbrush, tawsing, being tied so I can’t escape the punishment. I would enjoy role play or age play or whatever turns you on. I am not looking for quickie one off meetings I would hope to get regular beatings with increasing severity from the same person. I can be used sexually for your pleasure as well.

So if you are interested please send an email with your details and interests. One thing I don’t have are canes, a tawse, paddles, birch and implements like that so you will have to have them. I can of course supply slippers and hairbrushes, as well as a school uniform.

My email is trace20kent@hotmail.co.uk.

Rover44
15-03-2009, 01:48 PM
Hi kentlass

I have sent you an email to your private email address

tonyreigate
21-03-2009, 02:33 PM
Hi Kentlass

I have sent you e mail

slaphard69
08-05-2010, 02:56 PM
Hello Tracy I have tried to email you on trace20kent@hotmail.co.uk but it did'nt go through so I will try to contact this way I live in Bournemouth but I have family living in Gillingahm that I visit from time to time, this will give me the excuse to visit more often I have experience in dealing with naughty young ladies such as yourself, and nothing would give me more pleasure than to bare you bottom put you across my knee for a good old fashioned bare bottom spanking, then I will strip you naked again put you over my knee and take the hairbrush to you be very prepared to have your limits well and truly pushed. Now what Iwould like you to do is write a respectful letter telling me about you transgressions of late so I can plan your punishment ahead then we can decide if you would like me to visit you we can then arrange it. I await your responce bye for now Colin

pleezeme
08-05-2010, 05:36 PM
Dream on >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Smokey
09-05-2010, 12:22 PM
People need to educate themselves to LOOK AT the posters profile before posting a reply nearly TWO MONTHS after "she" has accessed the site:

Last Activity: 16-03-2009 11:26 AM

If it seems too good to be true, then it usualy is

Smokey

toptony
11-05-2010, 07:23 AM
Gosh yes i remember Tracey. We had long intimate messege conversations with her asking for the full CP treatment + and her pics seemed almost too good to be true - yes you guessed it they were too good to be true and for no obvious reason as we approached a first meeting - zilch - or as they say nowadays 'end-of'
Not the first and doubtless not the last such encounter but how frustrating - still I guess thats the whole point!
T

Masterteacher50
11-05-2010, 04:00 PM
Hi kent20cp Tracey

Tried to email you but you email bounces back so please re do you email here

Paul

'Anky Spanky
14-05-2010, 09:11 PM
Hi kent20cp Tracey

Tried to email you but you email bounces back so please re do you email here

Paul
I'll try to be as polite as i can, here, but............do you bother reading any of the informative posts in this thread?
It's fairly obvious that you DON'T, because if you did, you would have found out that the person you are hoping will read this hasnt accessed this site after the 3rd day since she joined it.

'Anky