PDA

View Full Version : Miss Tara Cane - Something New for 2009

MissTaraCane
15-03-2009, 07:04 PM
In late 19th Century Paris they were known as Maison de Tolerance. The Chabanias being the most famous, filled with an eclectic selection of opulent rooms where the likes of Toulouse-Lautrec and King Edward VII would visit in order to bring their desires to life.
Now, for your pleasure, and mine, I have dedicated one of my rooms to reflect this luxurious style. Unlike a dungeon, which can often feel cold and un-inviting, this room is designed to make you feel relaxed and ready for me to help you explore your fantasies.
Furnished with a whole new range of equipment and toys including hoods, masks, restraints, queening stool, as well as an array of anal toys aimed to give pleasure to both the beginner and the more experienced player.
Put yourself in my hands and explore your own fantasies.
Appointments available Monday to Saturday from 10am to 8pm, same day appointments often available. For further details please email me at misstaracane@hotmail.co.uk or telephone me on 07597936435, with held numbers and text messages will not be answered. Alternatively you can see my new website at misstaracane.com