PDA

View Full Version : Self Spanking

'Anky Spanky
18-03-2009, 01:22 PM
Anyone ever managed to "do" self spanking with any conviction?
Whenever i have tried it, i either chicken out and "pull my punches", pull a muscle by twisting wrongly, or am not very accurate and end up striking too high or too low and lop-sided marking.
All in all, not good
All advice given gratefully recieved

Hanky

plimsolllover
18-03-2009, 01:53 PM
Hi

I regularly self spank, implements used are a small leather paddle, and a number of large pe plimsolls. You are right a self spanking is never as good or as sereve as one adminstered by some one else, but I do manage to have a very red and fairly sore bottom.

Self spanking is imposed on me as a punishment by my wife, this will either be one of two methods.

1) When working at home, every 30 minutes I will have to adminster a spanking to my bare bottom, anything between 50 and 100 smacks, each hour the implement will change, the spanking will last from nine in the morning and the last one at six in the evening. Does not matter now hard you still end up with a red sore bottom.

2) Instructed to complete the ironing, after each item of clothing ironed I will have to spank my bottom a number of times with the implement of my wives choice, if i have been very naugthy lots of clothes will need to be ironed, handerkiefs etc will be placed in the basket and of course my wife will watch to ensure the spanking is hard enough, if not the items are removed to be ironed again and the number of spanks goes up.

happygolucky
18-03-2009, 02:08 PM
I love self-spanking; true, it's not as good as the real thing but is very different and allows naughtiness to be dealt with through the working day which is very useful.

Usually I'm in the workshop fettling this or that and catch sight of a ping pong bat or a garden cane which makes not using them very difficult. I also have a selection of canes which are shorter than normal for this very purpose. To get warmed up quickly for a good caning there's nothing to beat fresh stinging nettles; they leave a heat and itch that only the cane can truly scratch and can be applied to oneself very easily.

HTH
Chief bottom