PDA

View Full Version : female, Bedfordshire, needs spanking, moulding, training

legsandbum
18-03-2009, 02:24 PM
I'm a 62 year old female, single, in very good shape. I only recently discovered my sub side, and how much satisfaction I receive from being controlled, and regularly spanked

I'm looking for a males, or females, who can put me in my place, and keep me there, with plenty of otk time

tonnee
18-03-2009, 02:59 PM
If you can get your self up to Newcastle I would love to spank that butt of yours:)

Spanked Again
18-03-2009, 08:29 PM
I enjoy spanking bottoms. I am the same age. Are you into Age Play (regression to childhood) ??? so you are spanked as a little girl, or do you prefer the more sensual sie of spanking

Name Spanked Again

Mikeinkent
19-03-2009, 02:03 PM
I can assist with what you require...get in contact if you would like to persue this...

Mike x

Lewis ALLEN
20-03-2009, 06:58 AM
More than happy to provide you with an excellent service, and will soon transport you into any role that you desire, just drop me a line.

Bob Spankman
20-03-2009, 12:43 PM
I would be delighted to offer my services to extend your experience in this field.

I have sent a private mesasage to you with my details from one of my threads here.

Bob:)

wendy swales
25-03-2009, 07:52 AM
high love to take you in hand im in your area often on buiness with an afternoon or evening to kill, spanking naughty girls my fav occupatioin as is giving them o sex if thats of interest ,

toptony
26-03-2009, 02:57 PM
Well I do hope that you all fare better than I did since after a brief burst of optimistic and indeed very promising messages betwen us + pics the trail went dead - zilch. I am mature and experienced enough to understand that it may have been something I said - and yes I am blessed with a good enough supply of spankees to believe that I am both sane and safe - yet I continue to be be serioursly frustrated when this happens. However busy we are and however inundated with offers, common human politeness would suggest that a "thanks but no thanks" - would leave a sense of closure. There have even been times over the years when such total switching off leaves me worried that the contact may have become ill or something - silly old git that I am.
Yours, "I don't believe it" - Lord toptony of waterlands.

surreyspanker
04-04-2009, 02:44 PM
i am 57 surrey can visit to give you spankings as and when needed,get in touch ,nice pics

Lewis ALLEN
04-04-2009, 07:48 PM
:mad:SIMULAR STORY A WASTE OF TIME GETTING IN TOUCH

billsie
05-04-2009, 11:35 AM
Sadly have to agree. I think these people get off on the content of the response to their initial message. They never any intention to reply . A polite "thank you but no thank you" would at least display some small degree of sincerity and manners. Waste of time!

stripemaster1939
24-12-2009, 01:08 PM
hi i live in bedford, and would like to chat to u first, liked your pics.and would love to spank you? i am free most days or evenings. had a lot of experiance and think we could fullfill ur requirements. please get back to me.

Topman
25-12-2009, 05:22 AM
She's a waste of space - never bothers to reply AND is probably a male perv just winding you all up.