PDA

View Full Version : Rainy Day

paddlebutt
19-03-2009, 08:28 PM
I'm on the train going to meet a contact I've met online. It's peeing down so he meets me at the station in his car. He gets out and opens the back door for me. I jump in and before I can say hello, he's telling me to get undressed. As I do, he pulls out of the station. Every passing pedestrian and driver, can see exactly what's going on. I try to hide my cock but I'm clearly naked. We get stuck at lights and while we're stopped, he delves into a bag on the passenger seat and passes me a pair of handcuffs, a ball-gag and a blindfold and tells me to put them on. I do as I'm told and sit there not knowing who can see me and what they're thinking, saliva dripping round the gag and onto my lap. We drive for about twenty minutes and we turn onto what seems to be a dirt-track. The car stops and the engine goes dead. The door opens and I'm pulled out into the pouring rain. I walk a short way down the track, my feet in pain over the loose pebbles. I'm pulled to the left onto some soft wet grass but only for a few steps. There's wet mud, leaves and branches underfoot. I walk for a few minutes and am pushed up against a tree. My hands are pulled upwards and secured to a high branch so I'm on tiptoes. The rain is lashing down over my naked body. What happens next....you show me!

Spankee33
20-05-2009, 06:58 PM
Sexy story............I like it a lot, I would love to be on the end of that spanking.