PDA

View Full Version : Spanking Limbo

Godzilla
21-03-2009, 01:07 PM
Ok , I'll start with a bit about myself - 23 , student , male , live in Glasvegas ,both arms and legs , full set of marbles (missing one shiny one though! ) etc etc

So I have been lurking around on spanking sites since I was about 16, To me spanking takes precedence over sex , not that I'm a monk or that but to me Spanking is sex, if that makes sense , probably with the introduction of the internet and finding an old tattered "Janus" mag whilst all those thoughts and ideals were forming probably resulted in me being wired up wrong :confused:

Anyway , I'am 23 and with the exception of four separate pro-dommes that I have visited my spanking experience is somewhat limited. The problem is that young women my age all want an older spanker daddy type in a tweed suit with a bald patch and all the older ladies see it as a great taboo to go across the knee of a young one ...

Hence the title of this ad - I'm in spanking limbo and looking for a lady to come and rescue me , If not any advice from people who have been in a similar situation would be appreciated.

Cheers

G