PDA

View Full Version : Mature headmaster has some vacancies for wayward girls

toptony
27-03-2009, 09:39 AM
A very experienced mature male spanker I am blessed with several spankees ages 20 - 60 but being self employed still have time and energy for more errant ladies to be knocking on my study/office door.
Can accomodate near Cambridge or will travel 100mile radious. Also have access to a friends apartment in central London.
All levels of punishment administered and range from first timer/novice to very experienced, with all limits/boundaries respected.
I particularly enjoy serious and believable role-play e.g. Sixth former facing exclusion or PA/secretary facing the sack versus 'off the record disciplinary proceedings'.
Am a former University lecturer/adult tutor in psycholgy/social sciences and now International trainer so welcome 'life-goals' mentoring as part of the deal. Most of my playmates enjoy regular buddy chats as well as hands-on - chance to download daily burdens and ocasionally having a shoulder to cry on - a nice bonus but not essential for all.
I switch with one of my playmates but only ever do that where a girl really enjoys it for herself. Am also interested in F/m with the right person.
Happy to take time to build trust and meet first in a neutral place. I need serious confidentiality and trusting discretion nsa and assume you do too.
Please - no more time wasters though cos i have had my share - including two off this site in the last month - and it is so very frustrating - still I supppose that's the whole point for them really and a lifelong trusting optimist I have had to learn to be sceptical here whilst working hard never to become cynical.
Look forward to hearing from would be pupils/errant PA's/overspending/unfaithful wives etc. soon.
Till then go safely and go well.
Toptony.