PDA

View Full Version : yorkshire tights afternoon 2

yorkshire70uk
05-04-2009, 08:25 PM
Another excellent afternoon visit to my tights wearing friend in leeds last wednesday.I arranged to call during a chat on the internet, told him I would get some tights of my choice, colour, etc. I went into leeds market but the outside market was closed, I ended up finding a stall on the inside market and purchased some black seamed tights, the sheer to the waist types and very sheer, 10 denier I think, quite expensive and terribly embarassing. I arrived at his house at about 13.30 again and gave him the tights, telling him to go put them on, I gave him about 5 minutes and went upstairs to the bedroom. He had the tights on and a purple t-shirt and was sat on the bed, the ropes were on the floor with several pairs of black tights. I told him to stand and secured his wrists behind his back with a pair of tights, not over tights, but sufficiently tight to prevent him being able to free himself.I used another pair of tights to wrap around his face and effectively gag him with and another pair I pulled down over his head to prevent him seeing too much. I then rolled him over onto his stomach and hog tied him on the bed,with the ropes, a most satisfying sight to have a submissive in. I then sat on the chair and explained to him what I was going to do to him, I told him to nod if he understood and to shake his head if what I was suggesting wasnt acceptable. During this I directed the speech in a very adult manner,calling him names, this aroused me greatly. I stood and using a leather belt I strapped across the soles of his nyloned feet and told him to point his toes to present his soles better, he did this and I used a plastic cable tie around his two most inner toes to hold his feet in the best position and prevent him covering one with the other, I then repeatedly strapped his soles, making him moan loudly through the gag of tights.This didnt concern me, his only neighbour is an older lady who is evidently as deaf as a post. I left him hog tied on the bed after this for about 15 minutes, again talking him to him, I told him that when I had finished with him I was going to tie him up in the chair and leave him like that. I had no intentions of doing this, but the thought excited me. I untied his ankles from his wrists and rolled him onto his back and tied his ankles together, I then pulled another rope over the wooden bracket at the top of the built in wardrobes, shelving, and then attatched it to his ankles, I then pulled the rope, gradually hositing his feet upwards, I did this until only his shoulders were on the bed, his legs pulled fully upwards, straight and with the backs of them facing me. I belted his bottom and backs of legs for perhaps 20 minutes and the sight of seeing him struggle as his bottom and legs reddened gave me a rampant erection.During doing this the idea of tying his legs open in the same position came to me, I used the remaining length of rope and did just that, pulling his legs wide and securing them at the ankles, again, just his shoulders on the bed. I spanked him again and also on the insides of his thighs, the sight of him struggling again like that was too much, I eased the tights down slowly and sodomized him, I then sorted myself out, tidied myself up , leaving him still tied up, I untied him and left, leaving him to untie himself properly. I wished I had made it last longer, my initial plans were to make it last several hours and to take some photographs, but theres always another time. I passed some photos on from the previous meeting to another yorkshire based spanker who seemed very interested in also spanking my tights wearing friend. When I arrived home that afternoon, 'leedstights' had sent me an email, thanking me, so all in all, another good days work