PDA

View Full Version : Smooth Meaty Bottom Requires 'Good Hiding'

naughty_jamie
08-04-2009, 12:41 AM
I am naughty_jamie. Aged 41.Based in Stockport. Cannot accomodate but willing to travel around the Greater Manchester area to receive a traditional spanking.
I am a naughty ,lazy, bad lad with a very smooth ,meaty backside which is much in need of regular chastisement! I would like to visit a very strict guy aged 50+ ( the older the better!) who really enjoys punishing a naughty lad.
I will wear white socks ,very tight white shorts and gym vest. I'd love to be hauled over your knee and to have my pants roughly pulled down to receive a prolonged,humiliating,heavy handed spanking for as long as you see fit.
Please PM me if you fancy putting me over your knee and administering a 'good hiding'

I really do need the humilation involved in being soundly chastised .... and if you wish to add to this by ordering me to satisfy you orally as recompense for your efforts........then please specify.

I have my own transport and could soon be face down across your knees with my buttocks bared for your pleasure........

I have met some wonderful guys through this site (they know who they are ;) )........I've not been active on here for a while so my apologies to those who are still waiting to 'teach me a lesson' - I'll get round to you all soon.

I look forward to hearing from you.....

naughty_jamie

pipemanofengland
10-04-2009, 12:34 PM
Hi,

I believe we have been in touch before.

I live in Brighouse, West Yorkshire, not too far from Greater Manchester and Stockport, just over thirty miles.

If you are willing to visit Yorkshire for a genuine very good hiding, I will be pleased to hear from you again.

My e-mail address is peter@bh-cc.co.uk and my Ex-Directory telephone number is 01484-723xxx.

Please keep my telephone number confidential. I am available to take telephone calls in the evenings and this is the best time to try and contact me. If I am not available, please leave a message and I will return your call.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

Peter

'Anky Spanky
10-04-2009, 07:38 PM
Hi,

I believe we have been in touch before.

I live in Brighouse, West Yorkshire, not too far from Greater Manchester and Stockport, just over thirty miles.

If you are willing to visit Yorkshire for a genuine very good hiding, I will be pleased to hear from you again.

My e-mail address is peter@bh-cc.co.uk and my Ex-Directory telephone number is XXXXX-XXXXXX
Please keep my telephone number confidential. I am available to take telephone calls in the evenings and this is the best time to try and contact me. If I am not available, please leave a message and I will return your call.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

Peter
Just a thought, how do you expect someone to keep your telephone number confidential ..................only to place it on an internet forum seen by many?

'Anky

Caribou 2
10-04-2009, 10:04 PM
Just a thought, how do you expect someone to keep your telephone number confidential ..................only to place it on an internet forum seen by many?

'Anky

...That's what I thought :confused:

naughty_jamie
11-04-2009, 12:15 AM
I guess Pipemanofengland has intended to send me that as a PM and has posted here by mistake. I'm sure he'll remove his number from public view as soon as he realises his error ........unless a kind Moderator deletes the number first!

btw, I do remember discussions .......as I recall the extra 'oral humilation' was not on his agenda. Mention was made of a couple of strict friends on the Lancs side of the Pennines. Perhaps Pipemanofengland could administer my punishment and order me to report to his friends on my way home - to present my welted and bruised buttocks for inspection (and photography?) and to pleasure them both ?

What do you reckon Pipemanofengland?

spanker40
15-04-2009, 02:32 PM
fit guy 45 can accom chorlton to give u a good hiding daviess30@yahoo.co.uk pics to swap