PDA

View Full Version : Naughty Bottom going spare

Emily09
23-04-2009, 02:45 PM
Well as you may have seen from my last post I was originally looking for a female to spank me purely because I am married and thats all the husband will allow.

Not having any luck I'm afraid so............

Looking for a kind, considerate, strict but DISCREET man to share spanking fun with.

Ideally you will be local ish and not into anything heavy.

If you would like to know more about me and to see if our wants may be compatible then please pm me.

Look forward to some replies.

x

Emily09
24-04-2009, 02:06 PM
Hi

Thanks to all who have contacted me. Due to home commitments and a night out I will reply to everyone tomorrow.

X

malcolm01
02-09-2009, 05:18 AM
EmilyI'll be quite willing to come and spank you in your husband's presence if that's what you want or privately if you send me a private message with your telephone number we could discuss this further my e-mail address is msa05uk@yahoo.com
I am 53 years old living Birmingham and quite willing to travel to you
yours sincerely
malcolm
http://www.cpcontacts.com/uk/forum/images/icons/icon7.gif

Emily09
03-09-2009, 02:46 AM
Hi

Just to update my post........

Ok so I have been doing some experimenting and I have found that I really like to go to events and parties.

So...... I'm looking for someone to share this experience with.

Ideally you will be free for regular meets whether 121 or a party scenario. If you are attached then your partner will be aware of our friendship as my husband would be.

Hopefully closeish to my age but probably a bit older than me and near me location wise.

Is this something that would interest you?

Replies to all messages regardless.

Thanks

Bob Spankman
04-09-2009, 09:58 AM
Emily

We passed PM's a little whils back, but at that time you had found someone more local to you (did that not work out?)

Your suggestion sounds interesting. Want to discuss it further? over to you..........................

Bob
:)

okkchris66
10-09-2009, 03:02 PM
Hi iam a nice gentle male 47 laid back and looking to experiment in the spanking scene a 121 and parties sound great ..Iam sincere and discreet... Iam single (divorced)with no ties so free most of the time

my email is chrisrobbins1@hotmail.co.uk

chat if u want to know more my msn is the same address

Iam based in Bristol so not to far away