PDA

View Full Version : Seeking a Naughty Girl With a Fondness for a Smacked Bottom

Spanker44uk
04-05-2009, 12:41 PM
Hi,
I'm a 51 year old male, married, but in a vanilla relationship. I'd like to meet an open minded lady for discreet adult fun and games.
If you are still reading this ad, then you are most probably a naughty girl and deserve to have your bottom spanked. In fact you probably have a generally mischievous and fun loving nature, frequently committing misdemeanours for which you know you should be put over someone's knee - which, of course you'd welcome - but you don't know anyone who'll oblige. You may also, perhaps, enjoy some related role play. Of course, you know that such disciplinary action will always be followed by having some soothing oil massaged into your bottom....
Age and looks are not as important as your personality and your fondness for having your bottom smacked when you are naughty, although you are unlikely to be much under 30 or much older than myself. Unfortunately, I cannot accommodate, but can visit - generally in evenings and weekends (although some weekday visits may be possible) - anywhere in Essex, NE London and some parts of Suffolk.
Should you wish to find out more, and if we get on, make arrangements for your no doubt long overdue spanking, please get in touch.
Thanks for looking, and take care.

cheekylittlebottom
11-05-2009, 08:13 AM
Have you seen my bottom?