PDA

View Full Version : Naughty Emma is back in uniform!

Emma Bishop
11-05-2009, 06:21 AM
"I am very sorry Sir, I didn't mean to leave school early without permission. When the school secretary called today and said I had to report to your study I was horrified! After all I'm at college these days so the thought of being back in school uniform and soundly spanked across you knee and caned is soooo humiliating :("

Emma Bishop is back for a limited time only to selective discerning gentleman looking for the total role play experience. She has a range of authentic school uniforms, secretarial, rebellious brat and fetish wear outfits to be spanked in, and has appeared as a top spanking actress and model for some of the best known spanking sites. She has the use of a discreet venue in Birmingham with authentic room settings (school/domestic) and can also arrange to meet you at a discreet venue in London.

See her website at http://www.thetroublewithemma.com where you will find photos, sample movie clips, contact information (please note her Do's and Dont's) and can read her very popular blog.

Please email her at emma@thetroublewithemma.com if you are interested in a relaxed, fun and authentic-as-you-like liaison with Emma, if she is interested she will give you her contact phone number. She isn't going to tell you how gorgeous her bottom is and how special her sessions are but prefers to leave that for you to decide. Here are a few comments from some who decided for themselves, or aspired to meet her, and were not disappointed:

"What a lovely time I had with you today! You must be the championest role player on the scene!"

"I am a fan - have seen some of your clips - would love to slipper u - best bottom in the spanking world"

"Thanks for your company today. I have never known role play of that order."

"You're a fab girl, emma and your acting as the archetypal badly behaved cheeky student is superb, especially when the amazing punishment you take truly turns your cheekiness around into a repentful, respectful young lady! I am privileged to have seen your "In Front of the Governors" video which was brilliant. I am looking forward to seeing more of your productions."

"Emmab...the most beautiful bottom ever,,,,especially while wearing those adorable white cotton panties ............SUPERB"

"You do indeed have the most delightful bottom, possibly the best I have seen"