PDA

View Full Version : domestic discpline needed by naughty male

plimsolllover
13-05-2009, 12:27 PM
I am a 37 old naughty male who needs to be discplined in the old methods. I am looking for female, male or couples who can accomodate in Cumbria or North lancashire. I expect to be scolded first for my bad behaviour before my tr ousers are lowered and I am placed over your knee for a prolonged bare bottom spanking with hand and slipper. Perhaps you believe in corner time with hands on hand or the naughty chair/step before I am bent over to receive a sound slippering with a large plimsoll. Or would I have to wait for "your father to get home" dressed in my pj's before having to lie face down for a good belting, or to the study to be bent over the desk for the cane.

pipemanofengland
13-05-2009, 01:52 PM
Hi,

I can offer you a similar role play in West Yorkshire if that is not too far from you.

I would deal with you myself.

Kind regards

Peter

plimsolllover
13-05-2009, 03:20 PM
Hi,

I can offer you a similar role play in West Yorkshire if that is not too far from you.

I would deal with you myself.

Kind regards

Peter
Brighouse to is not too bad as I travel with work although do not always know know when and where, but can always arrange something. Can you send me a PM with more details about yourself and anything you want to know about me.

Cheers

plimsolllover
15-05-2009, 05:12 PM
Hi Thanks for the reply, Brighouse would be ok to travel to, although not sure when, would be able to give a couple of days notice. if still interested please PM me for a chat.

Cheers