PDA

View Full Version : Beating the theighs and back

badgirl
12-03-2007, 02:06 PM
There is an amazing convenience and sexual buzz from being caned on the bottom but I also like to have my back thrashed with a tawse, its a fantastic experience, also I like the difficult to bare caning to the theighs, it delicious.

Havn't had it yet but would love a good slapping across my cheeks (face) but not many people like the idea of it. Are these normal extensions of our spanking interest or am I more masochistic than the norm?

Oh yes - and I like having my (erect) cock caned or smacked (carefuly) but I suppose thats normal

J

c.hollins
24-04-2007, 10:44 AM
whats normal abnormal i would not endorse having your cock caned or hit with an implement bottom or thighs i will administer you a very warm welcome

enjoynewexperiences
06-01-2008, 12:05 AM
I think most people are different!

Ever tried having the soles of your feet strapped or lightly caned?

SwitchCaneman
06-01-2008, 01:53 PM
mmmmm all delightful sensations, mmmmmmmmmmmmmm delighted to meet anyone who enjoys it

SwitchCaneman
06-01-2008, 01:54 PM
delightful picturemmmmmmm delightful feeling, delightful doing it all:)

badgirl
10-01-2008, 11:01 AM
I think most people are different!

Ever tried having the soles of your feet strapped or lightly caned?

Very nice, takes a lot of taking but is fantastic when done well every naughty boy or girl should be able to be punished on many areas of their body.

slimtanned
13-01-2008, 01:56 PM
i love being beaten on smooth tanned back but not many people are into this. i am willing to have my back thrashed good and hard while i am in a low backed slip., birch or whip is ok. Any offers?

Intrakota
31-01-2008, 08:21 PM
At 18 a mate and myself made a cat of nine tails from a wooden handle and 9 leather boot laces so he could use it on my bare back, after quite a bit of clothed practice we went out to his dad's barn type outbuilding and I removed my shirt, very horny it was too.
At junior school two male teachers would slap boys and girls hard on the backs of the legs, usually 6 strokes, 3 on each upper leg while we were touching our toes, yummmmy. No wonder we have the interests we do.

Vidante
07-05-2008, 10:26 AM
There is an amazing convenience and sexual buzz from being caned on the bottom but I also like to have my back thrashed with a tawse, its a fantastic experience, also I like the difficult to bare caning to the theighs, it delicious.

Havn't had it yet but would love a good slapping across my cheeks (face) but not many people like the idea of it. Are these normal extensions of our spanking interest or am I more masochistic than the norm?

Oh yes - and I like having my (erect) cock caned or smacked (carefuly) but I suppose thats normal

J

One of the things I really like about this site, as opposed to the others on which I have a profile, is the proper place given to the back in impact play. I often feel that it's too easily overshadowed by the bum.
There is nothing more arousing than the sight of a writhing body, as a tawse or flogger bites into a stretched back.

demonarse
29-06-2008, 11:15 AM
I love having my arse beaten to welts etc but now also into my back being whipped too along with a good leathering on the cock to make it red and swollen, have changed my contact details please use repairman83@yahoo.co.uk also now live in Bournemouth Dorset UK