PDA

View Full Version : Punishment Required

Deegee
15-05-2009, 02:54 PM
I am 45 slim, athletic, straight male - who needs to be caned - the stricter and harder you can administer the punishment that I deserve the better. Would prefer to be taught a lesson by a very strict mistress, but not really my choice is it! - will touch my toes and present by bare bottom for anyone with a cane in their hand. Can you & your cane get me to behave! I live in Cheshire but will report anywhere and bend over for you!
Look forward to hearing from you and doing what you say.

Deegee
22-05-2009, 05:39 PM
Is there nobody on this site that will punish me!!

Pleas call me in to your study (I can accommodate)

Get me to touch my toes and cane my bare bottom as hard as you possibly can - It's up to you how many strokes I receive but I don't expect to sit down for a while.

I'd love to be punished by a strict lady, but as a naughty boy I don't get the choice do I.

The canings I had from my old school Headmaster were just fantastic, waiting ouside his office and knowing that I would soon be bent over and feeling the sting of his cane was the most exciting time of my life! I would do anything to recreate. Quite often 6 of the best turned in to 15 plus hard strokes on my bare backside - great memories!!!!

So please bend me over - happy to go over the knee too.

my toes

mike_redbotham
23-05-2009, 05:49 PM
Northwich in Shropshire? Right?
I may be travelling through your area next month.
I may be able to stop off to give you a quick 'seeing to'.
Mr Redbotham