PDA

View Full Version : Get some more

badgirl
12-03-2007, 08:06 PM
Members, this is a great site/board whatever you want to call it. I love the cross sexuality feel that helps to dispell the outragous, narrow concepts of sexual orientation, sex and sexuality that we find in modern society

I feel that, 'as a spanko' ((to coin a phrase) or am I recoining it) I belong to a liberated section of society that bucks the trend, we are great, boring people who (whom what) don't understand the thrills of spanking should feel their bottoms (or their partners) and try to discover that missing pleasure.

I hope spanking contacts, grows and grows with the participation of people less nutty than me.

Just got a new cane from midlands_phil today, now there's a suggestion, havn't tasted it yet but I just know I'm going to love/hate it, I've actually bothered to read his delivery note, largely because of the PLEASE READ THEM in red, on the celophane enclosed documents on the front of the cane. I think what phil is suggesting that your average cane needs far more care than a middle aged spanko like me needs? :D

Jill tgirl or John if you want :)

happygolucky
15-03-2007, 02:02 PM
How nice one's efforts are appreciated. Thank you bad girl.

Chief bottom

Vidante
08-05-2008, 09:12 AM
Members, this is a great site/board whatever you want to call it. I love the cross sexuality feel that helps to dispell the outragous, narrow concepts of sexual orientation, sex and sexuality that we find in modern society

I feel that, 'as a spanko' ((to coin a phrase) or am I recoining it) I belong to a liberated section of society that bucks the trend, we are great, boring people who (whom what) don't understand the thrills of spanking should feel their bottoms (or their partners) and try to discover that missing pleasure.

I hope spanking contacts, grows and grows with the participation of people less nutty than me.

Just got a new cane from midlands_phil today, now there's a suggestion, havn't tasted it yet but I just know I'm going to love/hate it, I've actually bothered to read his delivery note, largely because of the PLEASE READ THEM in red, on the celophane enclosed documents on the front of the cane. I think what phil is suggesting that your average cane needs far more care than a middle aged spanko like me needs? :D

Jill tgirl or John if you want :)

I agree!! What's really refreshing is the manners of the members; no flaming in posts, and an amazingly high reply-rate to messages compared to other sites of which I'm a member.:cool:

BerryBlack
31-03-2009, 06:56 PM
I've found this to be a good site too. I spend more time reading and posting on a more general spanking community forum, but I've found this one has been the best for meeting people. I posted an ad about 18 months ago and have had five replies. Out of those I have met all five, all of whom were nice guys and, while I felt I had to turn one down and another re-assessed his priorities, the other three have turned out to be pretty good friends and there's been some fun along the way. Compare that to other sites where I have had 20 replies in an evening and ended up with just one friend or met dozens through my ad or the chatroom only to have very few friends in the end after chatting and being unceremoniously dumped by many of the others. What I'm trying to say is the hit rate has been good here (it helps to be female). Now I guess we just need more girls! Publicity, maybe? I'm not sure what would help.

spanka4
01-04-2009, 07:43 AM
Go girl wat a great piece wish there were more like u around I am a gen switch spanker with a passion for it always have done so good on u gal matt colchester

Oliver1955
10-05-2010, 01:31 PM
It would nice get some some advice about behaving like girls! What are you aware of when you are in public? Do you have to hold your tongue often? What do you feel when men look at you? Any psychological tips would be welcome.