PDA

View Full Version : Leeds Tights Wednesday 27th

leedstights
26-05-2009, 04:51 PM
Right, I'll try to be definitive and reasonably open regarding this, as to hopefully avoid 'ping pong' messaging.Firstly , I am male,47 years old, and feel it, bisexual, married, so sensible, discrete people should read on, this is offered as well as expected. I am a very average man , typical of my age, balding and putting on a little weight in the places that it gets more difficult to get rid of. I very much enjoy wearing black tights, and I ensure my legs and arse are shaven ,though, please dont misinterprept this, I aren't a crossdresser, I don't wear wigs, frocks and make up, and I dont call myself Mary,I aren't knocking anybody who does this, nor those that like men who do this, its simply a personal preference, and I wish the best of luck to those that do etc. In most ways I am reasonably confident and neither dominant nor submissive.However, when I get the opportunity to wear tights I find myself very willing to adopt a receptive, submissive role, some may call this a fetish, a kink, perhaps thats true, much in the same way as some folk enjoy wearing rubber, pvc, leather, some adopting a dominant role, I suppose basically, it takes all sorts. I am looking to establish a regular arrangement, rather than a succession of emails, messages and ultimately different people. I am lucky in that I get time alone, primarily weekday afternoons, from about 13.30 up until about 16.00. I guarantee that I am alone if I say I am and any prospective visitor can be assured of not being disturbed during his visit. I aren't looking to be a slave and I aren't looking for a master, simply somebody on the same wavelength in an opposite way, if that makes sense. Sexually I have no desire whatsoever to be touched genitally by another man, it holds no interest to me, in fact it quite spoils things for me, however, if expected to be orally or anally receptive,then thats fine,this is something I would need to know, simply because it would help me in knowing what is expected and I could make the appropriate preparation. I am clean, drug an disease free and definitley not into w\s or scat related acts. Although as mentioned that I don't want to be touched genitally, I have no problem at all being touched elsewhere, legs, arse, thighs, feet, I have limited experience and am aware that some of us blokes do like to stroke and feel nyloned legs etc. Again, I would appreciate being made aware of this. I am only looking to do this with somebody older than myself, significantly older than myself preferably. I have no opinions on other mens appearances, other than they are clean and drug and disease free. I am looking for a visit this wednesday, the 27th, and am alone from about 11.30 up until about 16.30.I am in the east leeds area of leeds, If I may be of any use to you, then by all means message me, or if I have missed anything here, let me know. Cheers

caninglds
20-08-2009, 01:29 AM
55 years of age. Enjoy spanking with hand paddle brush or strap whichever is requested. Limits respected. Not looking for sex but enjoy being sucked by a willing guy.
Live Leeds and can be available afternoons.
Thomas

leedstights
30-08-2009, 07:02 PM
Cheers for reply mate, unfortuneately I didnt read it until after the day that I had free. By all means, giz a shout, if interested, or, if theres owt you need to know, cheers.