PDA

View Full Version : Yes HeadMistress

fudgesub
17-06-2009, 12:51 AM
I was standing outside the Headmistresses office waiting to be called in.
I am hoping that she has not found out about last night, were I when out of the school gates after lights out.
She beckons me in and I shuddler.
I sit in the chair opporsite her. I can sence something is going to happen, she must know.
'We teach the best girls in the Country Jennifer, you know that'
'Yes Miss' I replyed.
'Anything you wish to confess to me?' There is silence
'Girl!'
'Erm well... Miss....'
'Yes go on' she looks at me sturner now.
'I... erm... I ...'
'Yes yes you, you left the school grounds after lights out didnt you!?'
Dam! Caught. Did she see me? Or did someone sqeal?
'Yes Sarah Parker-Wright told me she saw you outside the school after hours, and with a boy!'
Oh no. I was not ready for that. I caved in.
'Yes Miss, he is a friend of my brothers I was just... just...'
'You were kissing him werent you?'
Oh no. Really and truly found out.
I knew if I lied now my punishment for this deed would be worse so I let out a small 'Yes'
'Up, up now and across my knee.'
I had had spankings before so didnt mind much. The headmistresses skirt felt ruff against my thighs. As I thought not so bad a little stingy but thats how they were.
'Now bend over the side of the desk' she asked.
I have never done that, what was this new thing?
'I am going to use the strap on you young lady, teach you a lesson or two and who runs this school and who gives the rules, rules you have broken. Count them.'
Well six of the strap was certinally going to not allow me to do anything I wanted for a while and I rubbed my bottom thinking it was over. I began to pull my skirt down.
'Do not think it! Im going to teach you how young boys treat little girls like you when meeting them after lights down, Bend over!'
I bend not knowing what was coming.
I felt a strange object in my private area. I thought the Headmistress was rubbing my wounds and her hand slipped but this wasnt so. I felt the full force of this object a few seconds later when I jolted forward unto the desk with the object fully insertered in my vagina. This was a strange sensatation going through me, she pulled in out slowy and I thought it was over, I sighed with relief to only feel it going back in with more force.
In, out, in, out, ow this was hurting, I turned to look at her.
'This is what boys do to you, is that what you want? Is it?'
'No Miss' i muffed through a few tears.
She continued. I was embrassed and hurting.
She finally pulled the thing out and I fell onto the desk with relief.
'Pull your knickers up and go back to your dorm you filthy girl.'
'Yes Miss.'
I did as I was told and spent the rest of the night wondering it I hated it as much as my tears had lead me to believe, or loved it as much as my mind had replayed the afternoon over and over with excitement to the next spanking.

fudgesub
17-06-2009, 05:06 PM
Anyone like this?

Leigh6
15-08-2009, 01:04 PM
Anyone like this?
.....Bears...? ....Pope...?