PDA

View Full Version : Good session!

uksenior58
23-06-2009, 12:23 PM
I’m writing this for several reasons I suppose; to reassure the sceptics that it is possible to meet and have a ‘meaningful’ relationship with people via this web site, to publicly thank my tormentor (no names, but he knows who he is :) ), to titillate perhaps, and of course to illicit contacts from other guys.

The relationship is over; this is why I feel able to talk about it, over because of circumstances beyond our control, and for no other reason, and I for one miss our little encounters and would love more.

As I’m sure many of do, we ‘met’ and introduced ourselves on the site, then continued to communicate via our private email accounts. Now I’m the first to admit I’m a careful, almost paranoid person, although open and honest I take care to maintain my privacy. It took ‘Bill’ a whole month of correspondence and a phone call to persuade me out of my shell, but boy I’m glad he persevered! I’ve tried to make my profile indicate exactly what I seek; an assertive but ‘normal’ guy to give me discipline, expecting sexual services from me as a reward. Bill was under no illusions of my needs, and made me fully aware of his expectations!

At that initial phone call he persuaded me to travel to meet him. As I felt unable, initially, to invite him into my home, and he couldn’t accommodate (i.e. he’s married!) we were to rendezvous in a public place then go to a more secluded place! The initial meeting can be awkward, and certainly nerve-wracking, but I think we were both well satisfied with what we saw, and fully approved of each other. We went for a drink (I needed one!), before he drove us to our destination.

I was expecting to be driven to some remote location out in the country, but Bill only drove a few miles to a big public park! I was somewhat wary as we stepped out of the car, and strolled to the big lake. There wasn’t a soul about though, it being a very cool, wet Sunday evening earlier this year. Way down at the far end of the lake, there was a clump of trees, and hidden in the trees, by the lakeside was a long abandoned boat shed. We went in.

It was very gloomy inside the shed, it was almost dusk, and the whole place smelled of sodden wood, mildew and other things I didn’t want to dwell on. I’m not into role-play as such, but we had previously agreed that when ‘in-situ’, I would basically speak only when directly addressed, and do as I was told! (I get amazingly aroused acting the sub). At his instruction I bent over an old handrail over some long forgotten steps. He stood behind me and administered a slow but increasingly ‘meaningful’ hand spanking. My bum was soon smarting, but it was of course just a warm-up.

I was next told to ‘drop em’, and I unfastened my jeans and pushed them to my knees, my pants following. The evening air felt cold on my naked arse and I shivered. He noticed and made the obvious comment about warming me up – which he proceeded to do. For several long minutes he rained sharp smacks on my quivering bum cheeks, the smacks frighteningly loud in the still evening. Neither of us wanted to stop though, and I could hear his breathing getting heavy, and not, I persuaded myself, just with the exertions. God my poor bum stung so much, I could only imagine how red it must look.

He stopped and we both gasped to regain our breath. His hand lingered on my bum, softly stroking and patting each hot cheek. Quite suddenly he told me to stand upright, and then he told me to strip completely naked.

I wasn’t as shocked as perhaps I should have been; we had after all spent ages discussing such fantasies online, nevertheless a spasm of excitement shot through me. With struggling fingers I unbuttoned and undressed. Soon I stood totally nude, half embarrassed and apprehensive, half aroused and excited. I was shivering uncontrollably, and not just with the cold. My penis betrayed my excitement by becoming erect, swaying heavily before me, an event that didn’t escape Bills interest. He told me to put my hands on my head, and strolled around me eyes everywhere, especially on my swaying penis. I’m no Adonis, far from it, but the situation and air of expectancy was so exciting.

Bill paused for a moment, his fingers wrapped around the shaft of my penis and for a delicious minute he masturbated me. I was shuddering and gasping when he finally let go of my throbbing member and totally unprepared for the sharp smack as he swung a plimsoll hard across my bum. I think the loud noise startled me almost as much as the sudden pain, I hadn’t been aware of him even having the implement.

He brusquely told me to bend over and I obeyed immediately. He rained blow after hard blow on my poor shuddering buttocks, my proud erection was soon diminishing. Some of the blows were so hard I frequently almost lost my balance.

My buttocks were on fire, the pain quite intense as the frequency of blows eased, no-one could keep up that rate for long. They stopped. I flinched involuntarily as his hand now stroked each glowing, throbbing cheek, all too obviously relishing the results of his labours. He even slipped his hand between the soft cheeks into the hot crevice between. My penis once again showed an interest as a hard digit rubbed then probed at my anus.

He pulled back and once more began to swing that hard plimsoll against my tired, aching bottom. With long slow swings he soundly beat me once more, for variety now targeting certain areas, including my upper thighs – which really made me jump!

He began to tire and moved closer to me now, letting the plimsoll drop to the floor. One hand on my naked back he stood by my side as he spanked me again with his hand, less adroitly now, pausing more often to fiercely grasp at each buttock in turn, squeezing hard, fingers probing between them more and more often. His breathing was ragged, hoarse, and I realised suddenly he was aroused.

With considerable daring I awkwardly reached around with my left hand, seeking his groin. My fingers soon felt the bulge of his manhood straining the thick material of his trousers. I groped hard at it as best I could.

With an almost savage roar he spun me around and pushed me to my knees on the cold hard floor before him. I needed no instruction, my trembling fingers urgently tore at his trousers, hurriedly I yanked them down his thighs. The bulge under the straining material of his underpants was impressive. I yanked the pants down to.

His big fully aroused penis swung upright before me, swaying ludicrously beneath his big hairy belly as I gazed at its purple bloated head slick with pre-cum. I held the throbbing shaft lightly with trembling fingers, and drew it down, licking at that engorged sticky head before moving it into my hungry mouth.

I intended to service that cock like it had never been serviced before, but Bill was too far gone to appreciate such niceties. Grasping my head firmly between each big hand he thrust that big penis into my mouth and simply, enthusiastically, fucked my face. I grasped his big hairy buttocks and simply hung on as he used my mouth, hard. It only took a few thrusts before he yanked his cock from my mouth and looking down at me, directed it at my upturned face as gout after gout of searing hot semen splashed full into it. I was half blinded and spluttering in seconds.

My fist was frantically yanking at my own hard penis as I finished him off then sucked and licked him clean, groaning as I to erupted, showering the dirty floor with my own semen.

Afterwards we cleaned up and hurriedly left the place. We’d been there less than half an hour. Needless to say Bill was welcomed at my apartment thereafter, and several enjoyable sessions took place, where we explored my boundaries and his perversions!

.................................................. .........................

This was a real session, although embellished just a little for 'readability'. I am of course interested in hearing from any mature men who might like to enjoy a similar session with me :-)

Thank you.

kraker
08-01-2010, 08:40 PM
Nice story....hope you find a replacement for 'Bill'
K