PDA

View Full Version : My wife insists that I be punished tomorrow...

happygolucky
02-07-2009, 12:10 PM
and has instructed me to ask the forum for suggestions as to suitable punishments. She says that my misdemeanours are legion and include: spending too much time administering rather than using this site to find someone, being grumpy (is it my fault Gordon Brown winds me up?) drinking too much (Winston Churchill got through two bottles of wine and one of port each night), constantly thinking about sex (I'm male) and - worst of all - removing her credit cards from her handbag (I have a brain).

I will then be made to read out your suggestions to her and she will cherry pick the ones she approves of.

All implements are available as well as the full bondage kit, cat o' nine tails, strap-on thingies, nipple clips and CBT stuff etc etc.

Go easy please (or perhaps not too easy)

t0m
02-07-2009, 07:53 PM
I would suggest that you be attended to in a public place and then we could all come along and watch.

A coach party perchance? I like the sound of the cat o'nine tails but wonder if it would be a little too messy and put the children orff their tea :eek:

paul_crewe
03-07-2009, 03:39 PM
I can understand the other stuff, but "CBT" kit, Isn't that compulsory basic training for motorcyles ?

Caribou 2
03-07-2009, 04:32 PM
I can understand the other stuff, but "CBT" kit, Isn't that compulsory basic training for motorcyles ?

Heh, I would imagine it means 'Cock and Ball Torture' :eek: