PDA

View Full Version : pe shorts

alan56
05-07-2009, 12:47 AM
does anyone remember in the sixties being slippered in thin pe shorts? most pupils were forbidden to wear pants under them, i was , oh god did the plimsol sting as it walloped across your cheeks and even a few whacks landed on your exposed lower cheeks. if you looked back to those days and someone told you that as an adult you would still enjoy wearing them and seek out teachers to slipper or even cane you in them and of course on you bare bottom, you would have accused them of being mad! Am i alone in my thoughts???

edwina
06-07-2009, 10:15 PM
i like to recieving a caning dressed in very tighty cotten shorts :)

Mr Cane
07-07-2009, 02:23 AM
I remember one particular gym exercise that ended up having a painful effect on me. The exercise beams were lowered to about 3 feet from the floor; we had to lay on our backs beneath the beam and then, without putting our hands or feet on the floor, we had to reach up, grasp the beam with arms and legs, haul ourselves up on top and then walk to the end of the beam and jump off. Simple? Well no, and at the end of the first 3-minute period 'Sir' blew his whistle and any boy still on his back (most of the class) had to get up and bend over for two solid whacks with the plimsol. As Alan says, the flimsy, scimpy cotton shorts, worn without underwear of course, offered no protection and the two whacks really stung - so it was back under the beam for a second attempt but this time with a smarting bottom to really encourage our efforts. I was the last boy to master the beam - it took four attempts and eight whacks - then it was off into the showers to show off my blazing bare bottom. Ouch! (I was a lot taller than any of the other lads in my year and everyone always said I had outgrown my strength.)

edwina
07-08-2009, 01:49 AM
ive ben asked by a guy to soak my tight fitting cotten white shorts before i recieve a caning can anyone let me know y derekpotts532@btinternet.com ;)