PDA

View Full Version : OTK Spank W Yorkshire male and female

OTKWYorks
06-07-2009, 01:51 PM
Hi

Clean cut guy 45yo smooth, medium build, looking to meet male and female who like to be spanked in various styles of undies,and in sports kit, in various positions, including OTK, over bed, bending over, on back with legs up, and more....I also can take, but my preference is to give. I can accom in W Yorkshire or travel within reason. I'm discreet and safe and I expect the same. Quite genuine, so please leave me a message if interested.

Pic are of a male and female who I've spanked this year. I'll also have other pic of females who have been spanked, which I'll place on my photo section.
Looking for real time meets.

submissivebuffy
06-07-2009, 01:54 PM
maybe I can help.x

OTKWYorks
06-07-2009, 02:17 PM
Hi

Buffy, where are you/ I/m intrested if you have gym kit

yorksman60
27-04-2012, 12:26 AM
I am interested, hope to hear from you.

Ste
27-04-2012, 02:25 PM
hi me and my npartner have decided that we need to get our relationship back on track and have decided we should both take a spanking i'm 38 and she's 29 wot would you be looking to do to both of us ?

pauluk49
24-09-2012, 03:58 PM
Hi

Clean cut guy 45yo smooth, medium build, looking to meet male and female who like to be spanked in various styles of undies,and in sports kit, in various positions, including OTK, over bed, bending over, on back with legs up, and more....I also can take, but my preference is to give. I can accom in W Yorkshire or travel within reason. I'm discreet and safe and I expect the same. Quite genuine, so please leave me a message if interested.

Pic are of a male and female who I've spanked this year. I'll also have other pic of females who have been spanked, which I'll place on my photo section.
Looking for real time meets.
Hi I'm Paul early 50s in west Yorkshire I'm looking for someone who can provide my first male male school senario experience so thought I would contact you. I am not sure what to expect but I do know I would not be into anything heavy think for me it's more the senation

Regards Paul Jackson