PDA

View Full Version : Sexy female switch for schoolroom/dungeon spankings Birmingham/London

Tara
07-07-2009, 07:51 PM
Hi I'm Miss Tara Red, a complete newbie on here, but a couple of my clients are on this board and suggested I post my delightful bottom on here and tell everyone how nicely it quickly reddens up to match my hair lol! I love showing off photos of my sexy shapely spankable bum and my switchy school teacher self!

Anyway this is my spiel below I'd love to meet some new faces (and hands!).

A little bit about me - I'm attractive, 5'6" slim, size 10, 36B and I love spanking! Everything from a straight over the knee spanking session to playing out your fantasy or a BDSM dungeon session. Roleplay? I can adapt to most scenarios - adult schoolgirl, college girl, naughty niece, secretary, teacher, lap dancer, air hostess, waitress, nurse, police woman, army recruit etc. Happy to go naked, fully shaven and I also switch to spank or cane you naughty boys!

I'm very friendly and I really enjoy what I do! Relax and chat to me in a friendly atmosphere, nervous and first timers welcome. I am happy to play with men, TV/TS, women and couples. I'm submissive in my personal life too so you are getting the real deal here.

I work mainly from a discreet photo studio in north Birmingham with private parking (10 mins j10 M6 or 10 mins train station) which has a 1950's styled schoolroom with desks and blackboards, fully equipped dungeon with lots of benches and hoist, lounge room, office and prison cells. I have a lot of my own kit, toys to play with and implements to smack me with!

If you like the CP scene you'll love my bare bottom over Sir's desk in an authentic 1950's styled schoolroom with school desks, blackboards, school bell, dunce caps, spanking horse, with corner time to admire your handiwork?

I can also provide my own dom if you prefer a full on voyeur session or even a lesson in BDSM techniques/ equipment. I also do certain out calls & I have occasional opportunties to take me to fetish clubs as your personal sub/ or switch.

I only work 2 or 3 days a week so you are always assured of a blank unmarked bottom for your pleasure! (Commercial advert.)

Thanks for reading about me, Tara xx http://www.britishspanking.com/forums/images/smilies/wave2.gif

Tara
12-07-2009, 03:03 PM
Oh this board drives me crazy it will only let me post once then logs me out and won't let me back in for a period of 24 hours!

Yes I've emailed admin twice which bounces straight back as mailbox full and I've followed the advice on the thread for people with similar problems by listing this as an allowed site but still no joy. So please forgive me if I only come on here to update my advert and not to take part as I can't get back in!

Just tried to upload a photo along with this post but it says I'm not logging in!

Tara
13-07-2009, 07:06 PM
OK trying again to post a photo today - this should be if it works Miss Red the sexy school teacher who keeps getting into trouble with the Headmistress over the length of her skirts!

Tara
31-07-2009, 07:20 PM
Hi just to let everyone know that I am away and back on Wednesday 19th August and already taking bookings for that week.

Next confirmed London date is Wed Sept 9th plus I am looking to book a date around 25th August.

I can also use the http://www.boudoir69-thekinkycottage.com/ for totally private/outdoor/night play in south Birmingham as an alternative to my daytime schoolroom, study and dungeon.

I look forward to your pms and my phone no is 0 7 9 3 9 6 2 7 9 6 8 (no witheld numbers or texts).

Tara
04-08-2009, 12:18 PM
**I am booking in Birmingham from Wednesday 19th August and my next London dates are pencilled in as 20th August, 26th August and 9th September, appointments for submissive, switch or domme at Battersea and Regents Park venues. My prices start at £100 pr session for domestic domme.**

Look foward to your calls/pms.