PDA

View Full Version : Over my knee boy

monk456
10-07-2009, 03:33 PM
Strict Headmaster type aged 67, straight and married willing to administer Over the Knee spanking by hand and slipper to naughty boys 25 - 40 (ish). Looking for beginners in particular who will receive spanking first fully dressed, then have trousers removed for further spank, and final pants down to complete. Your limit will be respected, and there will be strictly no sex. I can accommodate, so you will be summoned to the Headmasters office for a red bottom.:(

paul_richards3
10-07-2009, 09:47 PM
Strict Headmaster type aged 67, straight and married willing to administer Over the Knee spanking by hand and slipper to naughty boys 25 - 40 (ish). Looking for beginners in particular who will receive spanking first fully dressed, then have trousers removed for further spank, and final pants down to complete. Your limit will be respected, and there will be strictly no sex. I can accommodate, so you will be summoned to the Headmasters office for a red bottom.:(

Pity I am older than you want, pics in my profile though - you still might want to spank it.

monk456
11-07-2009, 08:41 AM
Yes Paul I am willing to administer a spanking to you. I am free next week and the week after during any weekday morning except Wednesday.

Let me know if you are still interested, together with a day and time (10.30 pref.). I would suggest 6 of the Best by cane over trousers as a warm up, then I will take your trousers down for a hand and slipper spanking on u/pants, then u/pants down/off for a final bare bottom spanking. I am located off the A586, not too far from the M55 Motorway. So do get back to me asap, and let me know why you have been sent to the Headmaster for a spanking............. Headmaster.

sissysusie123
12-07-2009, 01:53 PM
Hi Sir,
I am a 42yr genuinely very submissive crossdresser.Would you be interested in giving me a long session of severe hard hand spanking over your knee?
Kind Regards
Suzy