PDA

View Full Version : Receiving my first spanking (and caning) ....

claire
14-07-2009, 09:10 AM
At the beginning of this year I joined informedconsent.co.uk and I spent some time browsing through the chat forums there is a lot of information on there. I was contacted on there by a gentleman called #####and we swapped some emails and then talked on the phone. It was immediately apparent that he was a man with a lot of experience and knowledge in the area of discipline, something that I had little to no experience of. We had some very interesting conversations and I accepted his offer of receiving some discipline from him. We discussed some rules that I would be happy adhering to and accepting discipline for not obeying. We decided that the rules would involve time spent studying and also dietary rules. I was instructed to keep constantly up to date with my studies and also that I was not to eat any of the banned foods including “cakes, biscuits and crisps” I kept a daily diary, noting all of the foods consumed and the amount of studying done.
We arranged a Saturday night to meet, I arranged a safety call to ensure that I was safe. He said he would arrive at 8.30, when he arrived I panicked initially and decided that it was not for me. I sat on the edge of the sofa and explained that I had changed my mind and that I didn’t want to explore this after all. He was very patient; he requested a coffee because he had driven so far to see me. It was the least I could do under the circumstances.
We sat and talked and he showed me the implements in his bag some of them were very scary and I could see how much pain they could inflict but I also found some of them interesting. I showed him my diary that I had been keeping; he was pleased by the amount of studying that I had done but very disappointed that I had eaten some biscuits each day at work. He ordered that I go over his knee and I submitted and went over his knee, I didn’t know what to do my head was in turmoil, I wanted to explore these feelings that I had but I was also very worried about my limits not being respected. I figured that I wouldn’t have the opportunity again and if I bottled it I would not arrange another meet again. Initially he spanked me gently over my jeans, then he pulled them down and started spanking my bottom directly. Submitting to him was a very strange feeling, almost relaxing, knowing that he had control, knowing that I had been naughty and deserved to be over his knee and receive the spanking he was administering.
He spanked me soundly, hard and unrelenting, he spanked me until I cried (and even then he carried on), It is complicated to discuss how this made me feel. It was humiliating to have my bottom on view to be naked over a fully clothed mans lap, the build up was very important to the situation if he had started as hard as he had ended I would have shouted the safe word immediately. Because my bottom was naked I was fully exposed to him and he noticed the wetness that was between my legs and he used this to further humiliate me, he then slipped his fingers between my legs and spread them to allow himself access to my pussy. He started to finger me between spankings, each time building up the level of spankings and the deepness of his fingers.
When he had finished spanking me and the tears were still rolling down my face, he had me kneel on the floor and lay my head on his lap where he stroked the top of my hair and told me how good I had been, and how well I had taken the punishment.
It was at this point as I was calming down from the spanking that told me to stand up, to put my hands on the back of the sofa as he was going to use the cane. I did as he requested, I had no idea what this was going to be like but I trusted this man and let him have the control he desired. He made me count down the strokes, and thank him for each one. Looking back now I can’t remember how many he administered but I know that each one hurt more than the last and thanking him became harder and harder. Once he had finished he held me again, head again on his lap and his hands in my hair with my tears falling on his shoes.
He then had me kneel on the floor, he pushed me on to the floor and demanded that I hold the on all fours position, I was convinced that I was going to get fucked, I was sure that in that position he was going to take me and because of how I was feeling at that precise moment I would have allowed him anything he had asked for, he held me in position and then he gently rubbed cream into my bottom. He stroked every stripe that he had put on my bottom and rubbed in some cold cream to help with the swelling. My feelings were all over the place.
He had another coffee and requested that I pack his bag up for him which I did. He then gave me a cuddle and left.
I felt bereft when he left, I felt lost and I wanted to call him back immediately. I then sat on the sofa and thought about what had happened and the more I thought the wetter I got, I then spent some time looking at my bottom in a mirror loving the way my bottom looked, very red. I then went to bed with my toys and finished off the night on my rabbit.
He knew how to control the situation, he knew how the discipline had made me feel and he knew how to keep those feelings going. He understood exactly what I was going through and ensured that I was left only with good feelings and an incredibly tender bottom.

peter.jameson
13-10-2009, 06:42 PM
I really appreciate this post - it is very helful and informative. I am just sad that I am not closer to you, as I would love to help such an interesting, appreciative and easy to please recipient of good discipline!

Gusspank
13-10-2009, 11:36 PM
Claire,

That was a beautiful story! :)

I hope you've had more of the same since. There certainly seemed to be plenty of offers in the recent past.

Adifferent1
29-08-2014, 08:51 AM
Hi Clare
What a beautifully told account of a beautiful experience.
If it ever occurs to you to try another spanker, please keep me in mind; what you recount is a scenario typical of ones which I create with spankees, particularly novices.
So if you would like to broaden your experience, which is always a good thing, lets keep in touch.

Pipesmoker
08-04-2019, 08:32 PM
That's a wonderful story and I'm sure I'm not the only one who envies the lucky man involved. I hope you have enjoyed many more experiences since then.

kevlar92
21-11-2019, 05:47 PM
Excellent story, thanks for sharing.