PDA

View Full Version : sub man seeks partner

Davidp38
15-07-2009, 11:41 AM
Hello, my name is David, I'm 38, single and live just north of London. I run my own company and am professional, educated and intelligent with wide and varied interests. I'm reasonably fit and eat healthily and exercise, although I do like the odd drink when out or when entertaining.

I like travelling, cooking, eating out, dinner parties, theatre, long walks, cycling and cosy nights in. I am very tactile and attentive and always put a partners needs first.

I am looking to meet a woman who will be my friend, lover and partner. A monogomous long term relationship built on trust and respect. I am looking for a woman who is assertive in a relationship. Someone who likes to be pampered and looked after and who likes to take control. Someone who is demanding sexually and wants her pleasure to come first. If she is not pleased with my behaviour she will administer genuine punishment. Be that wooden hairbrush spanking, paddle, cane. Not just erotic and playful spankings, which of course are very enjoyable but genuine discipline. Restrained if necessary and given until she is completely satisfied that I have learnt my lesson. These punishments would be extremely unpleasant for me and not something I would be able to cope with easily so would not be able to be given a choice.

I'm 5' 10", medium build with brown hair and eyes. I adore long, passionate kissing sessions and long cuddles. I hope to meet someone who would enjoy something similar.

The woman I seek would be between 29 and 55, either black or white. I want someone who is loving but also resolute enough to carry on spanking even when she could see I was distressed and frantic if the punishment was necessary.

I look forward to your reply.

David.