PDA

View Full Version : female Spankees wanted and also males wishing to attend spanking party in Nottm

Bluecarrot
23-07-2009, 10:52 PM
My name is Mark and I am one of the Directors of Blue Carrot Studios in Nottingham a studio and pro dungeon catering for the fetish industry as well as pro dommes and pro subs.

We are currently looking at organising a monthly or bi monthly spanking party at our premises in Nottingham and would like to ask if this is something that you would be interested in.

The parties would be organised as follows:-

Our parties are held regularly through out the year and cater for men and women who want to spank or be spanked.

The parties are to be held once a month or once every other month and are restricted to a maximum of eight to ten men with four to five girls.

Each party will have a theme such as the miss behaving schoolgirl scenario, or maids.

Hand spanking, straps, crops, paddles, straps and canes are all utilised to deal with our misbehaving ladies.

The party start at probably 1.00pm and finish between 4.30pm and 5.30pm.

On a different matter we also have clients that are always looking for females to take part in both photographic work and film work if this is something you would be interested in please could you drop us an email with an idea of the types of things that you do and also your hourly rate for both the photographic work as well as film work.

I hope that you are interested in working with us and that we hear from you soon

Many thanks for taking the time to read this posting
Mark Pinnick
Director

midland2702
02-02-2014, 08:44 PM
Hi Mark. I am interested in attending these parties, but at 73 years of age I suppose I am to old. Midland (Ian)

Submissive_summer
01-09-2014, 07:18 PM
Hi Mark, I am interested in being introduced to anyone who may be interested in photography and/or filming ideally for private use. I also do bondage, and BDSM as well as hard B/G and spanking, I have a partner that can be involved too and he is 67 whilst I am 27 interesting angle age difference, I can shoot from home or travel to other premises.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Best regards,
Summer X