PDA

View Full Version : Authentic Tawses for Sale!

welts69
30-07-2009, 12:05 AM
I have a few genuine old tawses for sale:
McRostie 3-tail tawse (stamped P. McRostie & co. – lovely light tawse and almost as new!)
Philp 2-tail (stamped R. Philp & Son – the original Lochgelly! Old, superb, dense and quite rare!)
Dick 2- tail Lochgelly (Stamped John J. Dick ‘M’ – the most famous Lochgelly! Good, tough, dense leather)

Looking for good offers. Further details on request. No time-wasters, please!

paulp
30-07-2009, 10:55 AM
Yes please, I am interested in more details and your expected price.

Paul

TawsePlease
30-07-2009, 03:17 PM
Hi Paul

I'm interested, but only in the genuine article. There are so many fakes around there that it is often hard to tell. Can you attest to how genuine these are? Can you also add some detail about, length, width, weight, condition, etc.

What sort of prices are you looking for please?

Thanks

welts69
30-07-2009, 07:14 PM
Hi, if you private message me with details of an email address I will be happy to send you pictures and further information about the tawses.

Yes please, I am interested in more details and your expected price.

Paul

welts69
30-07-2009, 07:15 PM
The tawses are genuine. I will be happy to supply pictures and further information if you private message me with an email address to which these can be sent.

Hi Paul

I'm interested, but only in the genuine article. There are so many fakes around there that it is often hard to tell. Can you attest to how genuine these are? Can you also add some detail about, length, width, weight, condition, etc.

What sort of prices are you looking for please?

Thanks

spanker40
09-08-2009, 10:02 AM
hi im interested in manchester any chance i can see them tex if u want 07802677116