PDA

View Full Version : Authentic Tawses for Sale!

welts69
30-07-2009, 12:07 AM
I have a few genuine old tawses for sale:
McRostie 3-tail tawse (stamped P. McRostie & co. – lovely light tawse and almost as new!)
Philp 2-tail (stamped R. Philp & Son – the original Lochgelly! Old, superb, dense and quite rare!)
Dick 2- tail Lochgelly (Stamped John J. Dick ‘M’ – the most famous Lochgelly! Good, tough, dense leather)

Looking for good offers. Further details on request. No time-wasters, please!

scottie1
31-07-2009, 07:06 AM
could you tell me more about the mcrostie? i have several lochgellies so dont want to add to that collection. do you have any photos or provenance for the mcrostie

welts69
08-08-2009, 07:43 PM
I have sent a personal message to you with further details.

Albapun
22-10-2009, 06:11 PM
Can you give me further details of the tawses, size, length of tails etc. Also an idea of the price ou are loking for.

Thanks
Albapun

submissivebuffy
01-12-2009, 09:36 PM
I have a few genuine old tawses for sale:
McRostie 3-tail tawse (stamped P. McRostie & co. – lovely light tawse and almost as new!)
Philp 2-tail (stamped R. Philp & Son – the original Lochgelly! Old, superb, dense and quite rare!)
Dick 2- tail Lochgelly (Stamped John J. Dick ‘M’ – the most famous Lochgelly! Good, tough, dense leather)

Looking for good offers. Further details on request. No time-wasters, please!
interested .. please memo me..I am not a time waster!

submissivebuffy
21-01-2010, 11:26 PM
i have a few genuine old tawses for sale:
mcrostie 3-tail tawse (stamped p. Mcrostie & co. – lovely light tawse and almost as new!)
philp 2-tail (stamped r. Philp & son – the original lochgelly! Old, superb, dense and quite rare!)
dick 2- tail lochgelly (stamped john j. Dick ‘m’ – the most famous lochgelly! Good, tough, dense leather)

looking for good offers. Further details on request. No time-wasters, please!
did'nt bother???