PDA

View Full Version : 50s sandancer looking for spanking games

Targetarear
03-08-2009, 06:26 AM
Hi there!

I'm a married man, 58, living in Tyne & Wear. I'm 5'10", with brown eyes and grey hair, very thin on top. I'm a bit overweight and out of shape, but I don't smoke or take drugs, and I don't drink a lot. I'm a junior manager in a legal office and quite well paid. I've been told I have a wicked sense of humour. I'm not athletic or sporty, but I do enjoy country walks. I've a sceptical interest in politics, and I love music, especially the Beatles and Bob Dylan. I've always been interested in spanking, and until recently I used to spank my wife, sometimes for fun, sometimes for punishment. Sadly, she's gone off the idea, so I'd like to meet a woman living in Tyne and Wear for spanking games without strings. I'm not after sex, and I wouldn't ask for it, but if you offered it I wouldn't refuse.

I'm thinking we could meet one or two afternoons a month when you would tell me how naughty you'd been. Then I'd take you over my knee and spank the seat of your skirt or trousers with my hand and a slipper. After we'd got to know one another better, and to trust one another, you might let me raise your skirt or lower your trousers and spank you over your panties, or even take down your panties and spank your bare bottom. But I'm not cruel or sadistic, so I'd always respect your wishes and feelings and observe your limits. After spanking you, I'd sit you on a soft cushion and put a comforting arm around your shoulder until your tears had dried and the sting in your behind had turned into a warm glow. And next day, a bouquet of your favourite flowers would arrive with a card saying " thank you".

I can't accommodate, but I can travel in Tyne & Wear, and I'd be very discreet. If you're interested and would like to chat, you can send me a message.