PDA

View Full Version : Location location

steelman99
24-03-2007, 08:14 AM
Hi
I travel across the country on a regular basis and often meet others for spanking fun, whilst I can and often do use my hotel room at night , im often a bit stuck for somewhere to go for daytime meets.
I know in my own area of several places that can be used for spanking meetings ( eg old barns, rooms that can be rented for a few hours at a time , and just quiet secluded places , like woods at end of long country lanes)

Was wondering if others sometimes have same probs and if it was worth compiling a list of places that other people have found would be a list with just basic details and any probs that could be in that area

Anyone else got a view on this?

red stripes
28-03-2007, 08:13 AM
yes that sounds like a good idea where abouts are you?

steelman99
30-03-2007, 07:40 PM
Lincolnshire - know one or 2 decent places round here , if anyone wants to know them - email me off board

Just bothered if i put them on here , they might get the attention of unwanted people

Bottom Smacker
25-04-2007, 08:16 AM
hi

i have problems in which i cany meet people at my house and to avoid problems with wife can only travel short ditances to meet people to give or recieves spankings a secluded wwood would be a great area to meet

sirnheruk@aol.com
29-04-2007, 01:05 AM
Hiya, then travel to yarmouth to have loads of fun unlimited fun just safe words !!!

missnhimuk@aol.com

or visit

www.clubstrict.co.uk (http://www.clubstrict.co.uk)

arse2cane
26-01-2008, 04:59 PM
If you live within easy travelling distance of Manchester, the NWCP Group meets at MUD on the evening of the first Friday and the afternoon of the third Sunday of each month. for M/M sessions.
I can sometimes accommodate during the days in central Manchester.

Bottom Smacker
28-01-2008, 02:21 PM
hi

i live in hyde and would like to be smacked on my bottom

willie524
15-02-2010, 09:53 PM
Great idea. Would benefit me. I would be willing to get a spanking anywhere,inside or out.

borocub
24-02-2010, 06:44 PM
well i most one of the lucky ones i can host. But i'm getting a bit peved off. With the responce i've got. Pritty disapointing really.