PDA

View Full Version : Cost of "Pro. Doms."

tombone
07-08-2009, 08:59 AM
I'm sure that this must have been covered before but as I'm new here please bear with me.
Would you visit Pro Doms more if the charges were not so high?
I've been quoted from £100 per hour to £75 for 30 minutes, and some of my canings have stretched over two hours. This is only for caning, no other services or equipment involved. If you find these charges reasonable you are obviously wealthier than me!!
Please share your thoughts with me.

solitairebloke
07-08-2009, 07:28 PM
I paid £80 for an hour and a half session, which involved a dressing service (I'm a crossdresser who loves to be spanked), a spanking, and sex - all done in a very pleasant and professional way by a nice "girl". That doesn't seem to bad to me, and I'm certainly not rich!:) Edit: this was only a few weeks ago, near London.

S1man
08-08-2009, 11:45 AM
I have mostly paid to see switches with the aim of spanking and being spanked (and caning as well, of course). Spankees and switches typically cost a lot more than the sums mentioned so far in this thread - £130 ph is cheapish in the South East although you can sometimes get a better deal for longer sessions. I've seen dommes charging less than this but equally many charge similarly. I'd like to know who charges less than £100 ph!

I also like time. I prefer a session that allows us to get to know each other a bit. I find the spanking part works better if this happens.

SuzyJames
25-08-2009, 10:25 PM
On a similar subject, how about spanking chat lines? I like calling them up, but what's a fair price? I know a great one for £1.50 a minute, which I don't mind paying cos it's such a rush, but some are so, so expensive.

Never been to a pro domme or dom - thought about it loads, though, but I'm a single female and I guess it would be weird me going to a domme/dom.

solitairebloke
26-08-2009, 09:13 AM
I'd be interested to find out too, but even £1.50 a minute wouldn't seem to make for relaxed listening!

Smokey
26-08-2009, 12:19 PM
Maybe its me being a tight bastard (lol!!!!) but i tend to think anything in the 3 figure range is an out and out ripoff, to be honest
While there is a case for the pro SUB to levy a higher fee, due to the nature of what she offers, and needs time inbetween sessions to present a fairly unblemished "target area" to a client is fair, it's a whole different ball game with a DOMME, who can see multiple clients in a day.
Pro switches, i wont comment on.
£75-£90 for a Domme is fair in my book. Pay more than that and you have more money than sense. You can get "full service" deals for less and less these days, so to charge over the ton is taking the mickey

Smokey

batman475
09-09-2009, 10:26 AM
usedto visit a pro domme in liverpool for 12 years
my tastes were more tie tease in latex and leather
but she catered for everything it was £50 for 2 hours
shame she retired
now in bristol a lot and theres not much under £100
but a dohave a tv mistress who visits me for free

Tara
12-09-2009, 01:39 PM
Never been to a pro domme or dom - thought about it loads, though, but I'm a single female and I guess it would be weird me going to a domme/dom.

It's not at all weird hun, although single females are in the minority as clients, I often have couples visiting, some are both dominant, others I'm a second sub or a switch with mainly the female.

The occasional time I have a single female they are mainly submissive wanting a school scene or sensual BDSM, I charge females half price as I enjoy them so much (I still have to travel, get ready, venue hire, use equipment and clothes).

My 2 pro male dom friends I work with get the odd female client and throughly enjoy them too but they do prefer the presence of another female chaperone for their 1st appt just in case (and I love to join in lol!).

Tara
12-09-2009, 01:49 PM
I've been quoted from £100 per hour to £75 for 30 minutes, and some of my canings have stretched over two hours. This is only for caning, no other services or equipment involved.

Domestic only the standard charge is £100-£120 1st hour sometimes you will be lucky and find under that especially with home domestic settings and much older ladies.

Dominatrix services involving dungeons and more equipment expect £120-£140 1st hour.

2nd hr is usually cheaper.

That is the going rate, same as plumbers, electricians etc have a going rate, if there was no call for us we'd have to drop our prices but there is call for us just as there is plumbers etc so we don't need to.

Very rarely do pro dommes cram in several clients in one day, usually most dommes see 3-5 in a week, some slightly more but rarely more than 2 or 3 on one day or you burn out and loose creativity and personal service. A standard domestic otk is obviously is easier than a BDSM session for us.

I charge more for switching and subbing than I do domming as obviously I can do less clients and it hurts and there are only a handful of BDSM subs working in the UK, and a few more spankees.

Whatever the session, we still have venue hire, travel time, getting ready time - I always freshly shower makeup and dress for each client, clothes and equipment useage, stockings, advertising to pay for and all the time spent with emails, phone calls and timewasters before an actual client turns up!

Tara
10-10-2009, 07:25 PM
Please read the following thread on IC - "Why is the Tribute so high? Pro Dom/me rates."

http://www.informedconsent.co.uk/posts/251378/

jw50
11-10-2009, 11:46 AM
I agree with Tara,they make the effort to look there best and having to deal with all the time consuming items like email/phones etc.Book your car in for service,you pay anything from £35 to £120 per hour,no demand no work prices drop.

You either pay for something you really want or spend the next 10 years answering ads that turn out to give you non replies.:D

One thing really does puzzle me on this site,do any of the members check the dates the advert was placed and in user profile the date the poster last looked?, I think not.For example and let us totally be honest here:-

Advert placed say in September 2008,poster last came on site October 2008,yet a member posts a reply saying would like to meet in October 2009,not rocket science to work out you have a zero chance of a reply yet it happens every day.

Tara
22-10-2009, 10:59 PM
You either pay for something you really want or spend the next 10 years answering ads that turn out to give you non replies.:D

Thanks!

Yes we really are quite handy when you want to pick up the phone, specify the date, specify the punishment and the clothes and get exactly what you want when you want it.

Yes we charge but then you don't have to lay out for equipment, clothing, venue, drinks or meal etc with your date or waste tons of time trying to sort it in the first place just to get a knock back!

Tara
22-10-2009, 11:01 PM
One thing really does puzzle me on this site,do any of the members check the dates the advert was placed and in user profile the date the poster last looked?

Oh yes the "Looking for discipline in the Bristol Area" area was a cracker, she posted a great ad, lots of people responded and pmed her and she just never logged in again!

olderone
23-10-2009, 06:43 PM
i must be the only person that doesnt mind paying for getting a spanking whether it be male or female,but still cant find one.