PDA

View Full Version : Bath-Time

Blushin_Buns
07-08-2009, 10:39 AM
I have always had this crazy totally out of the blue fantasy for a while now and still have not played it out yet.

It involves a f/m and its time for the dreaded bath again...i hate having baths lol
This very attractive young f/m who has a hand made of iron when she spanks , but still attractive when she in good mood.

I am sitting watching tv , and in she comes into the room , drags me by the arm ..and leads me into the bathroom where a hot bath has already been prepared,
She practically tears of my clothes and orders me to get in the bath and postion my myself on all fours, she begins to wash me ...and just because i get a little excited hmm hmm :p she spanks me hard there and then while i,m the bath water and seems twice as hard when your butts wet.

After a hour of having to sit in the bath and be punished i,m finally allowed out to dry off and then lead back in the front room and given first aid on my red stinging butt , as she rubs and massages my butt with cooling lotion..then ordered to stand in the corner naked for a hour.

The End..........