PDA

View Full Version : Pros - good and not so good

S1man
08-08-2009, 10:36 AM
My question is: should we share our experiences of using pro-spankers and pro-spankees? Should we name and shame bad ones? Should we recommend good ones to each other? Or would it be unfair to talk badly about someone on the basis of limited contact?

Smokey
09-08-2009, 11:44 AM
My question is: should we share our experiences of using pro-spankers and pro-spankees? Should we name and shame bad ones? Should we recommend good ones to each other? Or would it be unfair to talk badly about someone on the basis of limited contact?
I started a thread on much the same idea as yours, and it was met with the same enthusiasm as a fart in a space suit
Search for "Commercial Review Section" to see what i mean....its in the Suggestions section
I dispair at peoples lack of contributions to this site at times.
I ended all my postings about the pro dommes i had sessions with as i felt i was talking to myself:(

Smokey

Tara
10-10-2009, 06:27 PM
I started a thread on much the same idea as yours, and it was met with the same enthusiasm as a fart in a space suit
Search for "Commercial Review Section" to see what i mean....its in the Suggestions section
I dispair at peoples lack of contributions to this site at times.
I ended all my postings about the pro dommes i had sessions with as i felt i was talking to myself:(

Smokey

Aw hun, put them on promistresses site there's a whole section for reviews on their forum! Or punternet.com

I love reviews as I always get positive ones, have a lot on my thread over on British Spanking and a few on itc-mag.com

submissivebuffy
21-11-2009, 08:26 AM
I would not object to this , I am fortunate to have a great client base .. and it would be informitive for those seeking profesional services also.x