PDA

View Full Version : tied

supperspank
08-08-2009, 08:04 PM
hi

do you find it better to be restrained when being caned or paddled i generaly find that the more severe the cp the more restraint is required as very few people can take cp properly without.
just wondering if what you think?

take care

phill

jonspank
08-08-2009, 11:27 PM
I was tied down for the first time last month for a good caning and found it very erotic. When i receive the cane next time, i will ask my top to put me in bondage again to test my limits.

jonspank
20-08-2009, 08:33 PM
Hi,
I prefer to be tied down over a work bench and awaite my fate, it can be very arotic and vulnerable. mmmmmmm.

sch1285
20-08-2009, 11:04 PM
never been tethered for punishment but I have had it stretched over a horse which puts you on tip toes and makes it difficult to move to avoid the cane should you feel inclined to do so.

I prefer school punishment type scenarios where the boy is expected to bend and take his punishment. I also think that bending over and staying in position is part of the element of submission and thus a part of the punishment and corrective process

pippy
26-11-2009, 03:52 PM
Yes i totally agree that punishment and restraint go hand in hand for me as more erotic and exciting. Left some time in bondage to think about your punishment to come when the master is ready gets my juices flowing. Knowing there is no way out that you are a prisoner to be disciplined and tortured at your Masters pleasure.
Best of all if there is a blindfold on you so you cannot sense the impliments used or when the blows will fall and your body is so vunerable.
Lastly the Master is not a friendly switch but a no nonsence disaplinarian, with a special punishment room/loft/cellar and no small talk before or after punishment is given over a prolonged period not rushed with silent interludes.
Also not to be immediately released but left in bondage some time after being tortured is best if you can find this situation.:D

squirmygirl
11-01-2010, 11:08 PM
Depends on TPO (Time, Place & Opportunity) AND what this girl is in the mood for

xxxx

Leigh6
26-01-2010, 02:19 PM
I have sometimes fantasised about being restrained for a severe caning, or the birch, but I think that in real life I wouldn't want to be punished that severely. I like to bend over a desk/table/armchair/sofa or kneel/lay on a bed for the strap and cane, which helps me stay in position.

jonspank
26-01-2010, 02:30 PM
I like to be in bondage, this way i can take a lot more.

jonspank
28-01-2010, 04:23 PM
I like being in bondage, i find i can take a lot more punishment.

pippy
29-01-2010, 10:26 AM
I like being in bondage, i find i can take a lot more punishment.
Yes i agree restraint with punishment works for me every time, with out does not as feel the freedom to work away. i need to be controlled and firmly punished and be restrained before and after. before so i can think of the punishment to come with no escape gets me excited. pippy.

dccnow
29-01-2010, 03:54 PM
Yes i totally agree that punishment and restraint go hand in hand for me as more erotic and exciting. Left some time in bondage to think about your punishment to come when the master is ready gets my juices flowing. Knowing there is no way out that you are a prisoner to be disciplined and tortured at your Masters pleasure.
Best of all if there is a blindfold on you so you cannot sense the impliments used or when the blows will fall and your body is so vunerable.
Lastly the Master is not a friendly switch but a no nonsence disaplinarian, with a special punishment room/loft/cellar and no small talk before or after punishment is given over a prolonged period not rushed with silent interludes.
Also not to be immediately released but left in bondage some time after being tortured is best if you can find this situation.:D

I have to say I agree with pippy on this, i usually also use some headphones playing white noise in the ears of the spankee so he cant even hear the swish and clench his arse. everything else is just how i like to administer anything other than otk.