PDA

View Full Version : Over my Knee boy.(Ideal beginners)

monk456
18-08-2009, 07:29 PM
I am a youthful 68 year old, looking to give a corrective hand & slipper spanking over my knee, chair and desk to naughty boys. I am a straight and married man, sane and sensible. Beginners especially nervous types are especially welcome as you will be spanked by a kind but firm father figure and limits will be respected. You can expect to have first spank over trousers, before they are taken down and you are spanked on your underpants. Finally you will be stripped for a bare bottom spanking.
I have a 'office/study' East of Blackpool, where your punishment will be administered.
Don't be shy, you've been naughty, now is the time to take your punishment. Weekday or Saturday mornings 10am to 12 noon

plimsolllover
28-08-2009, 10:17 AM
Good Morning

I have just seen your advert, and it is exactly what i am after and interested in.

I am a naughty 37 year old male living near kendal but travel past Preston on a daily basis. I have been into spanking since a teenager and always imagined myself as Dennis the Mence receiving a slipper spanking from his Dad.

I hope love to attend to be spanked with your slippers and perhaps other implemants as well, love the plimsoll, will try the strap and cane. if you are interested please email me.

plimsolllover@btinternet.com

Regards

Mark

deanonw
13-09-2009, 07:34 PM
Hello Sir,

I live close to Blackpool and have been spanked and disciplined on and off for the last twenty years or so. I haven't had a punishment now for well ovr a year but I would certainly appreciate the chance to have one inflicted by yourself.

Those days and times suggested should be ideal depending on the exact location.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Thanks

Dean

facethewall
13-09-2009, 09:13 PM
hello. have sent you a pm. Thanks

overIgo
24-09-2009, 06:11 AM
Dear Sir please may I report to your study I am a naughty boy who would benifit from a visit to you

bobby754
12-11-2009, 03:23 PM
Dear Sir, I would love to visit for the plimsoll across my tight adidas shorts and bare bottom, I have several plimsolls to bring for your use... bob

Deegee
15-11-2009, 12:08 PM
I Live in Cheshire, am 46, straight male, in need of discipline - you will probably need to use a cane to adminster the correct level of punishment - I am a slow learner! when should I report?

19john69
08-01-2010, 11:30 AM
Please tell me when to report for my punishment sir , I have been naughty and need otk naked spanking sir.

jimny2
26-05-2010, 09:16 PM
I am a youthful 68 year old, looking to give a corrective hand & slipper spanking over my knee, chair and desk to naughty boys. I am a straight and married man, sane and sensible. Beginners especially nervous types are especially welcome as you will be spanked by a kind but firm father figure and limits will be respected. You can expect to have first spank over trousers, before they are taken down and you are spanked on your underpants. Finally you will be stripped for a bare bottom spanking.
I have a 'office/study' East of Blackpool, where your punishment will be administered.
Don't be shy, you've been naughty, now is the time to take your punishment. Weekday or Saturday mornings 10am to 12 noon
sir this is just what i need please would you accommodate me one saturday. i live in southyorkshire, and would do my best to be there for 12:30.

jimny2
21-06-2010, 11:44 AM
oh yes i would love to go over your knee.

mike1956
23-06-2010, 01:51 AM
wow I think i need to visit you sir

slippermehard
27-11-2011, 01:28 AM
i am a begginer and would love to recieve a good slippering i am 39 and live in rotherham
Regards Pete