PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Fantasy

WhiteSocks
20-08-2009, 12:35 PM
I am a 42 year old man who becomes Helen an older schoolgirl

A fantasy I love to act out is; (I have all the required school uniform):)

Caned 3 times on first day.

Background

Having been withdrawn from a liberal (non uniform and co-ed) 6th form college, my Guardian who is my older sister (only by just over 4 years (although 5 school years means that she graduated from University last summer and has taken on board my welfare with an unnecessary zeal) has decided (out of spite) to send me to a strict all girls boarding school.

This is where our session would start.

Arriving dressed for the 6th form (blue tights and long skirt), after an initial cordial welcome from the Headmistress matters take a turn for the worse when the Headmistress decides that I am already too far behind to join the 6th form for this year and feels that after a discussion with my 'Sister' as the school year is already well advanced it would be best to join this years 4th form with a view to resitting to my GSE’s in next years 5th form before joining the 6th form again in 18 months time.

Still stunned by being put back 3 school years, The Headmistress produces a junior girl’s uniform (including white socks and pinafore) for me to change into in her presence.

Now suitably dressed I am sent on my way.

The whole day takes further turns for the worse when in the music lesson in order to avoid having to sing in the choir when asked can I play the recorder I say yes, invited to demonstrate I fail to do so satisfactorily (slapped legs and a demerit).

I make a hash of the dance class and while wearing my leotard I am firmly spanked OTK and given another demerit.

Not used to the strict discipline I am spotted by a prefect talking in the lunch queue, I am soon given my third demerit of the day, so am now required to present my self to the Headmistress for a statutory six of the best. (Across knickers) and stood in the corner with hands on head for the remainder of the lunch break.

First lesson after lunch is Mathematics I fail my test miserably and am told to remove my plimsoll and receive six with the slipper and am told to stand on a chair hands on head reciting my times tables all the way up to 12 x 12!

Next is PE, and I inadvertently take a short cut on the cross country run, spotted it is straight to the headmistress for a bare bottom thrashing (school rules dictate that if a girl is canned more than once in the same day, each subsequent punishment that day will be doubled up, so a standard 6 across the bare for cheating is doubled to 12) followed by standing in the corner hands on my head with my knickers down for 30 minutes or more before being sent to bed early.

I am soon back in the head mistresses study after Matron decides that I was disrupting the junior girl’s dormitory, I am then given a further canning in nightie/pyjamas, as this is the third visit of the day again the standard 6 strokes is doubled and doubled again giving a final 24 strokes.