PDA

View Full Version : Miss Tara Red - sexy female switch Birmingham/London (comm)

Tara
21-08-2009, 08:12 PM
Hi I'm Miss Tara Red, fairly new on here with a delightful bottom which quickly reddens up to match my hair lol! I love showing off photos of my sexy shapely spankable bum and my switchy school teacher self!

Anyway this is my spiel below I'd love to meet some new faces (and hands!).

A little bit about me - I'm attractive, 5'6" slim, size 10, 36B and I love spanking! Everything from a straight over the knee spanking session to playing out your fantasy or a BDSM dungeon session. Roleplay? I can adapt to most scenarios - adult schoolgirl, college girl, naughty niece, secretary, teacher, lap dancer, air hostess, waitress, nurse, police woman, army recruit etc. Happy to go naked, fully shaven and I also switch to spank or cane you naughty boys!

I'm very friendly and I really enjoy what I do! Relax and chat to me in a friendly atmosphere, nervous and first timers welcome. I am happy to play with men, TV/TS, women and couples. I'm submissive in my personal life too so you are getting the real deal here.

I work mainly from a discreet photo studio in north Birmingham with private parking (10 mins j10 M6 or 10 mins train station) which has a 1950's styled schoolroom with desks and blackboards, fully equipped dungeon with lots of benches and hoist, lounge room, office and prison cells. I have a lot of my own kit, toys to play with and implements to smack me with!

If you like the CP scene you'll love my bare bottom over Sir's desk in an authentic 1950's styled schoolroom with school desks, blackboards, school bell, dunce caps, spanking horse, with corner time to admire your handiwork?

I also work from a private cottage with garden, domestic and dungeon in the Bromsgrove area of south Birmingham for longer more private sessions and once a month in London.

I can also provide my own dom if you prefer a full on voyeur session or even a lesson in BDSM techniques/ equipment. I also do certain out calls & I have occasional opportunties to take me to fetish clubs as your personal sub/ or switch.

I only work 2 or 3 days a week so you are always assured of a blank unmarked bottom for your pleasure! (Commercial advert.)

Thanks for reading about me, Tara xx http://www.britishspanking.com/forums/images/smilies/wave2.gif

Tara
26-08-2009, 07:57 PM
I'm adding a photo here, this was taken at a professional shoot with my own Mistress Geo Pinch.

This forum automatically logs me out after each post and yes I've tried the help thread, deleting cookies, resetting security etc! So I don't get back here as often as I'd like or there would be a lot more photos and info of me!

Tara
10-09-2009, 12:51 AM
Hi what a nightmare this forum is, I've had to log in twice already just to read my own thread and post, I'd love to post on some of the other threads, like some advice to the guys who query pro dom charges, the guy who's selling illegal DVD copies and breaking the law, the bi girl who wants a spanking etc but I know that once I post on here it will throw me off again grrr.

Anyway at long last this is a photo of my alter ego Miss Red the sexy school teacher who is adept in dealing with naughty boys!

Oh and touch my stockings whilst I'm punishing you and you'll get a few more strokes for good measure!

Tara
12-09-2009, 01:09 PM
Today I have been able to make half a dozen posts brilliant!

I've got my first commerical pm on here thanks and I've replied to that bi girl looking for a spanking mmm! Moaned at the DVD pirate too.

And it's sunny enough to have breakfast in the garden lovely!

Tara
15-09-2009, 03:11 AM
Having read some of the other ads on here I'd like to point out that not only am I genuine I'm happy to advertise my name and contact details as I'm all above board and pay my tax and NI contributions!

My phone no for those who don't wish to pm is 0 7 9 3 9 6 2 7 9 6 8 9am-9pm only please (no withheld numbers or text messages please).

Tara
06-10-2009, 08:40 PM
Hi just to let those of you in the London area know that I have a rare London date on Tuesday 28th Oct, appointments for submissive, switch or domme at Wandsworth Road playroom, Warren Street dungeon and Regents Park venues. Look forward to playing with some of you!

Tara
10-10-2009, 06:16 PM
Of course that should read 27th!

Hi just to let those of you in the London area know that I have a rare London date on Tuesday 27th Oct, appointments for submissive, switch or domme at Wandsworth Road playroom, Warren Street dungeon and Regents Park venues. Look forward to playing with some of you!

Tara
22-10-2009, 09:49 PM
Hi due to a submissive bottling it I still have vacancies for London on Tuesday afternoon but nothing for Brum next week sorry!

Jamesstrict
11-11-2009, 04:38 PM
Wow,
all of the above,how do i contact privately?
James

Tara
17-11-2009, 07:54 PM
Wow,
all of the above,how do i contact privately?
James

Well you could pm me through this website or use the phone number above! I'l repeat it here for you "My phone no for those who don't wish to pm is 0 7 9 3 9 6 2 7 9 6 8 9am-9pm only please (no withheld numbers or text messages please)."

Tara
19-12-2009, 07:20 PM
Hi a very merry Xmas to all my friends and clients on here and have a great new year all!

Look forward to seeing many of you again next year!

Tara
23-12-2009, 02:43 PM
Oh and I'll have to put a brand new thread up as I am now working one long weekend a month at Mistress Geo Pinch's premises, next dates are 21st-25th January domestic/school only just now, dungeon from March.

Tara
21-01-2010, 01:21 AM
Quick update - I also work from Bristol once a month at Mistress Geo Pinch's premises next dates are Fri 22nd-Mon 25th January and Fri 12th-Mon 15th February.

I also work in London at various venues by appointment please please get in touch for a suitable date. I also have one vacancy on Tuesday 9th February.

I am booking now. Some weeks I have same day or next day appointments. I only work 2 sometimes 3 days a week so you are always assured of a blank unmarked bottom for your pleasure! (Commercial).

**I look forward to your call 07939 627968 9am-9pm please (no text messages or witheld numbers please).**

Tara
02-03-2010, 11:34 PM
Quick update - I am still working from a discreet studio in north Birmingham 2-3 days per week and I look forward to your calls, London dates by arrangement.

Tara
19-07-2010, 06:23 PM
Hi this forum drives me crazy I've just had to log in THREE times to post a reply which is why I hardly ever visit now, but at least it finally let me in, most days I just give up.

**I haven't advertised since mid May but find myself with a quiet week as my regulars are on holiday! I am available this week Tuesday 20th late morning and late afternoon/early evening, Thursday 22nd morning or early afternoon both in north Birmingham.**

I look forward to your call 0 7 9 3 9 6 2 7 9 6 8 9am-9pm please (no text messages or witheld numbers please).

Tara
22-07-2010, 12:09 AM
**I haven't advertised since mid May but find myself with a quiet week as my regulars are on holiday! I am available this week in north Birmingham this Friday 23rd and Saturday 24th plus Thursday 22nd early afternoon. Please phone for availability!**

Uncle David
22-07-2010, 09:14 PM
Do you think we can keep the commercial stuff in that section please.

But this is the Commercial Services forum Westy :)

In fact it was Tara who advised Master and Mistress to post here.

Uncle David

Tara
23-07-2010, 04:18 PM
Due to the fact my Master is on deadlines and doesn't want the distraction lol & the builders are still finishing the soundproofing in Mistress's playroom I'm working in Brum this weekend, Fri-Mon!

Tara
23-07-2010, 04:19 PM
Do you think we can keep the commercial stuff in that section please.

Wake up Westender what does it say at the top of this forum "Commercial Services (http://www.cpcontacts.com/uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=65)" doh!!

Tara
17-08-2010, 08:36 PM
Due to a last minute change of plan I have availability this week in Bristol this Friday 20th morning/afternoon or early evening and Saturday 21st morning only. Please phone for availability!
I can also double session as sub/switch or domme or voyeur session with Mistress Pinch or a male pro dom on Friday/Saturday if you wish.

I am pretty much booked up in Birmingham for this week and next but I available in Birmingham Wednesday 25th am only.

Tara
14-10-2010, 02:15 AM
Hi whilst I've still managed to stay logged on this is a new photo - over Mistress Geo Pinch's knee in her schoolroom. I so enjoyed getting a good tanning off her to make the photos realistic that it turned into more of a play session than a commercial photo shoot!

Tara
30-12-2010, 09:10 PM
Best wishes for a great New Year to all my clients and friends. I am returning to work on Monday 4th January and I am taking bookings now for January and February for Birmingham and for Bristol.

London dates by arrangement.

Please phone as I only check these boards once a month as so hard to make a post here!!

Tara
17-02-2011, 02:24 AM
Hi a rare visit here I have a little availability this week 17th-20th of February - I have vacancies for sub / switch or domme sessions in domestic / school or dungeon environments this Thursday afternoon or evening, Friday, Saturday afternoon and Sunday evening in north Birmingham or Wolverhampton venues.

Obviously I will not be working ALL those times as a sub or switch I would be too sore so it's first come first booked!