PDA

View Full Version : Query from a new girl

SuzyJames
25-08-2009, 09:32 PM
How would you prefer to spank me - in tights or stockings? In knickers or bare bum? Skirt raised or skirt down?

tester
26-08-2009, 12:36 PM
i'd prefer to spank you over my knee with tight jeans or trousers on. then when you start to get warmed up, i'd pull down your trousers and spank you over you pants which would then be pulled down to reveal your red bum. then i'd get you to bend over and i'd cane you or belt you, whilst you counted and said 'i've been a bad girl' after each stroke.

what has been your favourite spanking experience to date?

SuzyJames
26-08-2009, 03:08 PM
Hi! That sounds great as you've described it. I bought some really short, tight shorts last week and now I like the thought of being spanked in those. I wear them with nude-coloured tights.

Believe it or not, I've only ever been spanked once. I find it so hard to bring up the subject with the guys I date, although one boyfriend did give it a go. He kept laughing, though, which spoiled it for me. So I guess you could say I'm still looking for the man (or woman) to really bring my dream to life.

Suzy
x

tester
28-08-2009, 12:02 PM
you've only been spanked once? you must desperately need your bottom spanked!

describe yourself to me...

civils18
28-08-2009, 08:56 PM
wish there were more girls like you around. Ain't it sad do not get what we want in life cos scared to ask.Come on girls/ mature ladies also very welcome to join in.

pleezeme
02-09-2009, 09:25 AM
Hi Suzy
It would be a pleasure to have you stand in front of me and explain why you need a good spanking.
You would be dressed in a short skirt with stockings and white knickers,when we have decided about your spanking,you will lay across my knees,have your skirt raised,then the spanking would begin,after warming your bottom,your knickers would be lowered and the spanking would continue on your bare bottom until I considered that you had learnt your lesson.
I am located along the A140 and it would be a pleasure to meet you and arrange a convenient time and place for your spanking pleasure.
If you are agreeable please email me in the first instance,pleezeme@tiscali.co.uk.

Tim Green
04-09-2009, 10:07 AM
Hi! That sounds great as you've described it. I bought some really short, tight shorts last week and now I like the thought of being spanked in those. I wear them with nude-coloured tights.

Believe it or not, I've only ever been spanked once. I find it so hard to bring up the subject with the guys I date, although one boyfriend did give it a go. He kept laughing, though, which spoiled it for me. So I guess you could say I'm still looking for the man (or woman) to really bring my dream to life.

Suzy
x

Suzy,

I adore girls in short tight shorts, although they would have to come down at some stage during any spanking I gave. I do visit Norfolk quite regularly...

Tim

Tara
12-09-2009, 12:54 PM
How would you prefer to spank me - in tights or stockings?

Stockings hun, never wear tights, spanking through tights (no skirt) straight onto bare skin underneath stings like crazy and does not give you the sensual warmup and then deeper pain experience of a proper spanking. Plus when you pull them down you're knees are then jammed together or you have to stop to pull them off etc.

When you do go for your first proper spanking, go for someone experienced who undertands warmup and who spanks with a relaxed cupped hand rather than someone who just wants to punish, concentrates on the sweet spot only or uses the flat or heel of the hand only which hurts. I get these guys when I'm working and it's pure pain sometimes, whereas done properly with some rubbing relief is SO more fun and sensual!