PDA

View Full Version : Just saying hello

IfIhavetospeaktoyouagain
26-08-2009, 03:08 AM
and hoping that I will end up being punished for being cheeky......lol

I know its a common theme on many posts, but another boyish 39yr old more than capable, he thinks, of acting a good 11/12yr old naughty boy character, has joined the ranks of spankingcontacts looking to turn his fantasies into reality...

anyone out there willing to take on another nervous newbie?

I have a fairly clear idea, I think, of what would make a good first full meet secenario...may not be too exciting or atypical for experienced members... but a good OTK hand spanking session over shorts and pants (I will present as a 'modern' early teen ie: gel in hair tracksuit trainers etc. with attitude to match, will appear cheeky rude and disrespectful of adults) will be well deserved for a variety of childish misdemeanours. You could be my new strict step dad or friends father who is determined to get thru to me via my bottom. You may be very particular that I behave well whilst taking my punishment, good verbal scolding before and during, and will have no hesitation in smacking harder (or pulling down pants etc in later sessions) if I dont keep still or keep my bum well in the air etc... but you are the adult of course and so will be making all the decisions in that dept...

Happy to learn the hard way but nothing too extreme implements wise to start with please..

Anyone willing to take a new nervous but difficult newbie that thinks he knows how to misbehave, in hand please get in touch...... I hope it could be a positive experience for both