PDA

View Full Version : Looking for discipline in the Bristol Area

naughtyladygolfer
30-08-2009, 06:28 AM
I am arriving in Bristol on the 11th September 2009 for 3 months at our head office.

I need regular discipline and prefer OTK or the chair I can accept hand, paddle , strap.

I hold a high position in a large company so discretion is a must.

I am Bi.

Can anyone out there help

dash13uk
30-08-2009, 02:53 PM
Hi Naughty Lady golfer,

My name is Michael and I live in the West Country, less than 30 minutes from the centre of Bristol. I am more than qualified to give you some good old fashioned spankings across my knee young lady.

My e-mail is dash13uk@yahoo.com.

Take care and feel free to ask me any questions - enjoy your weekend!

Michael x

jackflashman
06-09-2009, 05:16 PM
Hi Lady golfer,
My name is Jack I'm 43 and work in Bristol in a stressful environment and would love to discipline you on a regular basis, it sounds as though you deserve it.
Due to nature of my work I too require the upmost discretion, so we would be well matched.
Please feel free to contact me at jackflahman@hotmail.co.uk and see where it goes.
Thanks
Jackxxx

Tara
15-09-2009, 03:14 AM
I am arriving in Bristol on the 11th September 2009 for 3 months at our head office.
I need regular discipline and prefer OTK or the chair I can accept hand, paddle , strap.
I hold a high position in a large company so discretion is a must.
I am Bi.

I'm also bi and my Master is tall, blonde, very fit and delivers the best spankings ever (being pro I should know!) and is in Bristol, very discreet. You have pm hun!

okkchris66
15-09-2009, 05:54 PM
Hi yep iam in Bristol to and very discreet so dont worry i wud love to spank u across my knee and yes it be on ur bare bottom then u will be naked bent over the chair having ur own flipflop used on ur lovelly bottom then back across my knee for another sound spanking :p

If that sounds like fun then i can let u have my number ok:eek:

Smackit
17-09-2009, 11:39 AM
I can definately help :) And as I am Canadian we have a lot in common! Mike

phil1967
17-09-2009, 12:21 PM
Hi i have e mailed you and sent yo private message with no reply, if interested please get back to me , im very close to bristol and very experienced ,i have dealt with a lot of females in past, also in bristol area
e mail is postmaster@phil1967.plus.com, or phone 07891246948
hope to hear from you
phil

Tara
25-09-2009, 07:24 PM
As the lady has not logged in until 31st August then she hasn't bothered to read any pm's sent to her! One wonders if she is a fantasist?

Tara
22-10-2009, 09:54 PM
Gosh what a surprise she's still not logged on!

Any Bristol guys who are looking for action and not finding any, I'm working once a month from Mistress Pinch's new premises in Bristol from Jan 2010 as a submissive and switch and looking forward to meeting new faces (and hands!).

BristolBare
22-10-2009, 10:37 PM
Hi Tara

I am a male-sub, 36 years old in Bristol and am genuinely interested in a session with you in the new year.

Please could you furnish some more details.

Thanks

Tara
25-10-2009, 11:53 PM
Gosh good thing I came back to this thread Bristolbare! Always a good idea to pm people even if you do post as you can easily miss posts on here thanks. Will send you a pm.

Tara
26-10-2009, 12:13 AM
Hi Bristol Bare, sent you a pm.