PDA

View Full Version : Can I spank you?

Targetarear
31-08-2009, 03:18 PM
Hi there!

I'm a married man, 58, living on Tyneside who'd like to meet a woman for monthly spanking games. I can't accommodate, but I can travel within reason, and I'd be very discreet. I'm 5'10", with brown eyes and grey hair, very thin on top. I'm slightly overweight, but I don't smoke or take drugs, and I don't drink a lot, and I'm healthy and very young at heart.

For our meetings you'd wear trousers, but not jeans. I'd sit down while you stood in front of me, head down, to tell me how naughty you'd been. I'd then tell you how many spanks you're to receive, then take you over my knee and begin to to spank you over your trousers; after a while I'd tell you to lower your trousers so I could spank you over your panties; finally, I'd take your panties down and spank your bare bottom.

Usually I'd spank you over my knee using my hand and a slipper but on those occasions when you told me you'd been particularly naughty, I might decide you should bend over the back of a chair or sofa for a more severe slippering, or worse. But I'm not cruel or sadistic, so I'd always observe your limits. After your spanking was over, I'd sit you on a soft cushion and put a comforting arm around your shoulder until your tears had dried and the sting in your behind had faded.

Next day you'd receive a bouquet of your favourite flowers with a card saying "thank you". (I suppose it should say "spanked you" but we wouldn't want to embarrass the florist. Would we?)

You can send me a private message if you're interested.

PS: Don't worry; I'm not after sex, and I won't ask for it, although if you offered it...................

TARGETAREAR