PDA

View Full Version : i was asked to wett my cotten shorts before a caning can anyone explain y

edwina
01-09-2009, 05:48 PM
just looking for an explemation as why this guy wanted me to wear tight wet white cotten shorts

mike_redbotham
01-09-2009, 06:56 PM
Because they cling and reveal?
Because it hurts more, without marking?

Caribou 2
01-09-2009, 10:30 PM
Because wet shorts turn him on?

Tara
15-09-2009, 03:03 AM
Main reason would be that wet pants hurts a hell of a lot more, I always refuse a client when they ask me to do this when caning!

Plus of course they are very revealing. Good for not marking too much though a towel is even better.

Michaeloxon
08-10-2009, 07:45 PM
Did you ask him the reason ? And did you go along with his request ?

Tara
10-10-2009, 06:23 PM
Main reason would be that wet pants hurts a hell of a lot more, I always refuse a client when they ask me to do this when caning!

Oops I should have put I'll refuse a NEW client this if they've not done it before until I can see they can take the cane as everyone seems to think they can easily take it when they can't!

bigcub123
15-11-2009, 11:00 PM
I understand, its a kinda sneaky way for a less experienced caner to get more precision. If you wet down white cotton, it changes the way it looks. Then when you Strike it with a cane, the water is driven out of the area, leaving a line that is discernible from the other areas. It's kind of like what new teachers used to do when caning grey flanel shorts, when they would Chalk the cane, to leave a mark of where they hit. It either makes a six bar gate easier to do, or it lets them stack all the hits into a small area.