PDA

View Full Version : Bargain vibrating whip!

solitairebloke
03-09-2009, 10:07 AM
Lovehoney are selling what they call a "Dressage Vibrawhip Vibrating Whip" - what I would pedantically call a riding crop - for £5, including postage. It has several vibrating speeds so you can adjust it to your liking. If like me you treat spanking and whipping as a prelude to sex, it's quite sensational - I'm still quivering from this morning's session!

Here: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=7833

Needless to say, I have no connection with Lovehoney except as a very ;) satisfied customer.

Tara
12-09-2009, 12:56 PM
Their vibrating crop is even better I'm now on my third one having broken the 1st 2 but their customer service have replaced both! Love being rubbed with it in between strokes sigh!

solitairebloke
13-09-2009, 07:40 PM
Well, I had to rub myself (as well as whip myself, sigh) but the effect was orgasmic!

Squank
04-11-2009, 10:49 PM
I have on of the vibrating crops, great for light self spanking though I couldn't get the thing to vibrate.

I've also used a garden cane with variable sucess, a paddle hairbrush and a plastic chopping board which is the most effective of all the things I've used.

The best session I ever managed was one day when I was really determined. I did 216 strokes of the cane which left some bruise welts folowed by a paddling with the chopping board. My whole rear was bruised and after a few hours sitting reminded me of what I had done. I could still feel some of the effect several days later ;)