PDA

View Full Version : Some CP facts of life.

Leigh6
09-09-2009, 04:26 PM
I'm feeling down after a much looked forward to encounter didn't go as anticipated. Sir was ideal age for a Headmaster, well presented and convincing, his study was clean, the wait outside the study door to be summoned had my tummy butterflies doing aerobatics...

but...

- A Black and Decker Workmate is not, and never will be, a "Spanking Bench". It is just naff. Simply bent over a table or armchair, or on a bed is much better.

- A "gradual warm-up" is not "hit you as hard as I can with a plimsoll, then hit you as hard as I can with a heavy strap, then you should be warmed up so I can hit you hard with a cane".

- I can accept the cane better if you give it slowly, "Whack-pause-examine-position-lineup-tap-tap-Whack..." than "Whackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhacketywhack..."

- If you punish me in a way that works for me: I will be able to take more; I will gradually be able to take harder as the scenario develops; it will be easier to persuade/order me to bend over for another 6, 12, etc., strokes; I'm more likely to come back for more.

- My bottom is my bottom. The part I sit on. Not just anywhere between the small of my back and my knees, my hips, sides of my thighs, etc.

- Yes, I know its supposed to hurt, but there is hurt in a good way and hurt in a bad way.

- Its not just about being domineering, its about getting me into a state of mind where I willingly surrender my bottom for punishment.

- Its not just about whacking away, its about observing my reactions, and pacing and gauging things so that it works for me as well as you.

OK, I stayed and accepted 24 cane strokes over the course of the detention, but it wasn't working for me and it just hurt. If it had been working I would have stayed for longer and taken at least twice as much.

Anybody (M or F) able to show me how it should be done?

happygolucky
09-09-2009, 08:52 PM
Oh I so know how you feel. The insensitive top is one that has never been a bottom and the best tops are the best bottoms so it's an upside down world we've constructed and it's the same world we inhabit and, occasionally suffer from. However; all tops please note it's the bottom that pays the piper, feels the pain and sets the pace of everything.

On a lighter note has anybody else been subjected to halitosis worse than the most insensitive caning? I could smell this blokes breath when I was face in the carpet, arse up-ended and pointing in the opposite direction to me - How is this possible? He smelled like the dying pond in an abandoned village - everywhere, pervasive and very smelly.

Best of luck with your next encounter and don't give up.

Leigh6
10-09-2009, 01:11 AM
On a lighter note has anybody else been subjected to halitosis worse than the most insensitive caning?

Yes, shame because the one I met like that is actually very good in most other respects. I just had to hold my breath while being told off.

Leigh6
10-09-2009, 01:58 PM
Someone sent me this link, I thought I should share it:

http://www.sexuality.org/l/bdsm/chcane.html

Tim Green
10-09-2009, 03:43 PM
Oh I so know how you feel. The insensitive top is one that has never been a bottom and the best tops are the best bottoms so it's an upside down world we've constructed and it's the same world we inhabit and, occasionally suffer from. However; all tops please note it's the bottom that pays the piper, feels the pain and sets the pace of everything.

This often arouses heated debate in some forums but I do believe that having been an active sub makes me a better Top - I at least realise that a successful encounter is probably 60% psychological and 40% physical.

Tim

t0m
14-09-2009, 10:35 PM
Well I would be delighted to be given some hands-on instruction in the correct technique of caning if there are any would be instructors about :)

Leigh6
23-09-2009, 05:47 PM
Well I would be delighted to be given some hands-on instruction in the correct technique of caning if there are any would be instructors about :)

I'd be delighted to experience it a bit more frequently!

anarchistic_masochist
18-12-2009, 08:43 AM
Yes, shame because the one I met like that is actually very good in most other respects. I just had to hold my breath while being told off.

Holding your breath whilst being told off! I've done that too! You just don't dare breath, do you? Especially if the Top can really get into your head and make you feel small and guilty and deserving of punishment. It's a bonus if He is erudite, and more eloquent than you are. The Demon Headmaster (Covspank) is a brilliant example - he's like a cross between Oscar Wilde and the Marquis du Sade. We've been sending private messages as he initially thought I was male - I had neglected to state my gender on my profile! Oops! He ended up giving me lines! (For a different reason.) And I did them! Manually. Cut and paste? I didn't dare!!!

Anyway...the psychological element is absolutely essential! You have to be put in that zone where you would submit to anything! It's an incredible feeling. And being told off and humiliated is the way to go!

Regards

Cherry

Leigh6
01-01-2010, 03:04 AM
It's a bonus if He is erudite, and more eloquent than you are.

Yes, intelligence and education make a "Headmaster" or "Headmistress" much more convincing and easier to surrender control to.