PDA

View Full Version : Are you out there - somewhere?

Strictly 4fun
11-09-2009, 01:30 PM
Apart from posting a few threads and having a browse I've never actually advertised myself before.

I'm male, 6ft, dark haired, 43, well educated (BA Hons) and physically fit. Whether someone is attractive is of course subjective but I'm happy to supply a photo for your judgement. I've a great job (that involves a uniform and a very sought after one - little clue) and a happy home life. I enjoy keeping fit, reading and music - sounds clichéd but I really do. I also enjoy writing with a particular penchant for the erotic.

I - like most of this site - have enjoyed the spanking genre for as long as I can remember. I am bursting with ideas to share and have some great past memories of erotic dalliances (which usually involved my partner straying into naughtiness) requiring me to apply a little discipline.

I have been married for 14 years - happily - but hanker after a little fun. My wife is happy to indulge but has never been as keen on spanking as I have. My activities would have to be discreet, but I am very flexible in my working week.

All I'm after is a lady willing to have a bit of fun. Suspend normal life and indulge in some fantasy. I'm not expecting any more than a giggle and romp. I would want to play the dominant role but I am not into whips and chains. It's important that we both have fun; trust and imagination are the priorities.

I would actually prefer to take things easy; cyber chats, swap ideas, meet for a drink, then see how events pan out. To be honest if it stops there it's better than nothing, I can think of a lot more boring activities than chatting to a fellow spanko!

To find out more, please get in touch.