PDA

View Full Version : caned in shorts then stripped for pics

edwina
17-09-2009, 02:27 PM
i was taken to someones hous by arrangement i was made to strip naked made to wear a blindfold i was then photographed in differant possitions,i was then made to wear a very tight pair of white cotten shorts that where totaly wet ,i was told to pose again and then i was tied over a frame legs spread and told i was going to be filmed recieving 30 strokes of the tawse which really hurt i was made to count them i could here cameras clicking ,i was then untied and told to strip naked, i was told to stand in a corner legs spread hands on head whilst photographed ,after about twenty minuites or so i was told that i was to recieve 25 strokes of the cane i was then tied to the frame again andgiven ten strokes of the cane which really hurt ,after 10 more minuites i was given another 10 strokes and left again whilst been photographed i was been videod all the time this was going on ,1o minuites past and iwas told i was going to recieve the last 5 strokes with a tripple cane , those really hurt ,then corner time whilst people to photographes and left ,i couldnt sit for a week ,just hoping it will happen again ,regards edwina transvestite .