PDA

View Full Version : Greater Manchester :Smooth butt needs Spanking!

naughty_jamie
08-04-2007, 12:49 PM
I am naughty_jamie. Aged 39.Based in Stockport. Cannot accomodate but willing to travel around the Greater Manchester area to receive a traditional spanking.
I am a naughty ,lazy, bad lad with a very smooth ,meaty backside which is much in need of regular chastisement! I would like to visit a very strict guy aged 50+ ( the older the better!) who really enjoys punishing a naughty lad.
I will wear white socks ,very tight white shorts and gym vest. I'd love to be hauled over your knee and to have my pants roughly pulled down to receive a prolonged,humiliating,heavy handed spanking for as long as you see fit.
Please PM me if you fancy putting me over your knee and administering a 'good hiding'

I have my own transport and could soon be face down across your knees with my buttocks bared for your pleasure........

Who will be the first to 'redden my cheeks' ????

I look forward to hearing from you.....

manskin
09-04-2007, 07:00 PM
jamie, i am just down the road from you, in ardwick, can accom, am 48 years, athletic build,zero crop,6' tall, best time for me is eves and w/e, let me know when your avail, email me cwakely1@tiscali.co.uk or call me 0161 272 7204 or text me 07756308418 carl

speakerman73
20-07-2007, 11:58 AM
Hello Jamie, Still waiting to see when you may be able to visit me here south of Preston. Norman.(speakerman73)

Peter Kline
03-06-2008, 03:38 PM
Hi all
I've just got back from speakerman with a very red bottom after he administered a good spanking starting with pants on then underpants and finally on the bare bottom. It was fantastic. See photos in my profile