PDA

View Full Version : Whipping wanted (severe)

caneboy
22-09-2009, 06:07 PM
I have a date pencilled in-Monday Oct 3,and I would like to receive a judicial whipping,where I am tightly secured to a whipping frame and given a prearranged amount of full force strokes,without mercy or safeword.All I need is someone to meet me on this date to carry out the punishment.Im happy to travel a distance for the right person,and obviously happy to be marked severely.I have received severe punishmen before,but now I want to step it up just one more level.
Anyone interested please message me and we can make a concrete arrangement.Thanks.

Beatwell
23-09-2009, 07:16 PM
Hi,
If you fancy a beating I can come to Arundel on Friday or Saturday.

miles2662
26-09-2009, 08:34 AM
come over to bournemouth and i will be very willing to mark your bottom as it should be
ring me on 01202 482113
bob

caneboy
26-09-2009, 10:16 PM
Sorry-just looked at thee calendar-to clarify it should be Monday Oct 5th-sorry for any confusion caused

caneboy
02-10-2009, 05:43 PM
I need to clarify what Im looking for here...firstly,I cannot accommodate,so Im looking for someone with a private area where this scenario can take place.secondly,Im not looking for anything sexual,its purely the judicial punishment im looking for.thirdly,i want some tight restraint,and fourthly,with a proper whip or cane.fifthly,ideally between oct 5th and 9th as im off next week.
If you think you can supply what im looking for,then please get in contact,im more than happy to travel for the right set of circumstances.

Pyjama Boy
02-10-2009, 11:02 PM
I thought originally that you were from Arundel and could accommodate. Now you are from Worthing and cannot accommodate. Bit funny innit? Sounds like a wind up to me. Ha ha.

caneboy
04-10-2009, 09:46 PM
How to kill a thread PB.For what its worth,just updating the information so that it is correct-I do now live in Worthing and cannot accommodate...however,when I am still looking for is still correct.