PDA

View Full Version : Spank you for reading (Male seeks female)

Shpanks
26-09-2009, 08:45 PM
Hi there

I am a 35 y/o tall, attractive, sane and well educated Spanish guy, in search of a bit more than casual spanking fun. If that comes my way, great, but my idea posting here is to find something that, you know... may become 'something else' with time. Sort of "let's have fun and see how it developes" kind of thing.

Hence I am going to be extremely choosy and I would like to find someone intelligent and well educated, beautiful, attractive and slim, ideally between 23 and 28 and SINGLE!. And of course, she's got to be into enjoying to be spanked in her bum and breasts, to have her nipples pinched, to have her pussy spanked (my favourite!) and all the other games, tied or untied, with objects or bare hands... I am quite creative when it comes to enjoy love/sex.

And that is the other thing, important: I see this as a foreplay towards AMAZING sex. I don't enjoy spanking just for the sake of inflicting pain. I enjoy it when I see my partner's eyes filled with expectation and then the great pleasure when the pain is delivered. That is key for me, if you just do it for liberating whatever internal demons, I am not your guy. I consider myself a facilitator and love to give pleasure, so you decide how much and how strong... You are in control and I can say that it will all be delivered with sanity, love and respect. And I expect you returning loads of love too, all in a natural relatioship with 'spice'. I find that as much as I like normal, 'vanilla' sex, it just gets much better when there is a bit of extra...

To sum it up, I'm trying to find a loving, beautiful soulmate spankee to be happy with. So, if this ad makes you go into daydreaming about what it all could be like, get in touch!

Luisifer

PS: I can acommodate, but the problem is the cardboard-thin walls of my flat...Ooops!